HOW DID POLICE ID CRIMO AS THE SUSPECT????

Anyone else notice the pathetic scum that call themselves journalists have completely failed to report how the Highland Park July 4th shooter was caught so quickly?

Apparently he disguised himself as a woman, left the rifle, and blended into the crowd to escape. I'm curious what techniques were used to ID him as person of interest so quickly, when it first seemed like he made a clean getaway.

Perhaps he was already known to law enforcement? Cell phone data? Drone footage? Surveillance cameras? Anonymous tip? What was it?

The fact that this highly newsworthy topic is being ignored by news outlets makes me very suspicious.

Anyone have info on this?

Attached: highlandparkshooter.png (564x765, 772.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/highland-park-shooting-robert-crimo-gun-b2116254.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

john lennard looking sperg

>john lennard

Attached: 1615179511492.png (453x453, 464.97K)

you know the answer, as do they

He was groomed by feds, who gave his name to local cops?

JOHN LENNARD FROM FAMOUS POP GROUP THE BEETLES

does anyone know his middle name?

Maybe the serial number from the rifle?

left rifle at scene

Where's the shooting videos?
big get

he looks like barneyfag lol

HUGE: I just found one of his alt youtube channels!! AND ITS STILL UP

The channel is called "PeanutButterGamer". It's some sick child grooming video game channel. Pic related its him a screenshot. SOMEONE ARCHIVE THIS SHIT

Attached: PeanutButterGamer.jpg (768x571, 93.65K)

The official story is DNA on the rifle. He was a "Person of interest" within 7 hours. Meaning that they had to transport to the crime lab and swab it, or possibly saw cheak sweat on the stock and did a field swab, and then his DNA profile was already known to the feds for some reason presumably because he did prison time or was suspected for a sex crime. If it was 23&me or ancestry, that would have taken more time.

Another Antifa faggot. This is why nobody is gonna care when people start dropping them like flies.

His dad is nearing foreclosure according to court records.

Source?

You're telling me he went through all that effort to disguise himself, but left a traceable rifle?

>The official story is DNA on the rifle

>Source: my anus

Checked and glow pilled

There were some eyewitness as well who might have ID'd. He lived in the community and was known by some people there.

A search for his name reveals all the stories, all mention DNA on the rifle as the how. Yes, in the time it took me to type all this out i could have pasted an example of the many

license plate

Ever seen a woman with a full beard?

Attached: 1657016839750.jpg (767x690, 80.73K)

Interesting, first time I've heard of DNA evidence being used to solve a crime in 7 hours. Thanks for answering.

>Source: dude just google it yourself

Attached: 1656706341883.png (474x486, 368.17K)

I watched the press conferences. He left the rifle he purchased legally on the roof. ATF ran it immediately and they got his info. Then they put his picture out and people recognized him on the scene dressed up like a woman. He bought two rifles legally and had the other in the car when they pulled him over.

Well there's your answer then.

I think every gun has an unique number

I did exactly what you retards said, I googled his name, I checked the top 5 stories from major news outlets and I CTRL+F "DNA" and not a single news article mentioned it.

Lying kikes

Attached: 1653544430506.png (184x176, 55.21K)

Strange that he would take extreme measures like crossdressing to disguise himself, but leave a traceable rifle covered in DNA at the scene.

But I guess strange is to be expected from a deranged psychopath who shoots kids in a parade from rooftop.

Has his burning at the stake been scheduled yet?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/highland-park-shooting-robert-crimo-gun-b2116254.html

Doofus left fingerprints either on rifle, shells, or magazines.

I think he either thought he could hide it well enough that they wouldn’t find it, or planned on concealing it and freaked out and decided to just bail. Either way, he’s a fucking retard.

Yeah, on her pussy.