Where do you find female friends which hold conservative, traditional values...

Where do you find female friends which hold conservative, traditional values, are feminine and like feminine things AND are not members of church groups or more broadly belong to christian circles? If you know what I'm getting at.

Attached: 912738036495e8c061d6eca2268866e3.jpg (841x1261, 233.9K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>female friends which
>conservative, traditional values, are feminine and like feminine things AND are not members of church groups or more broadly belong to christian circles
In anime user....

Attached: 1656852212889.jpg (1125x1082, 180.64K)

You don't, retard.

Just date a tranny bro

traditional but atheist countries, like kazakhstan

Wish I knew the answer to this. I need new female friends that I can relate to.

I love the pictures of white peoples in their native habitat

You can’t. Gotta go to church and just say you’re secular.

Atheists are truly brain dead

>females
>conservative
LOL did you even lurk Any Forums for two seconds before making this thread? All females are nigged. Also, (((friends))) are a good way to get Jewed. Go suck nigger cock somewhere else, tranny.

I never said I was an atheist.

Your imagination

>conservative, traditional values
Define those terms and then make that definition the "Looking For" part of your Grindr profile.

There has to be a few somewhere. Hungary or Poland maybe?

Just date a young impressionable teen and implant whatever political/religious views you want in her head.

Then why do you want a non-church girl trad gf (which does not exist) Are you live-action role playing as a vikang?

You can't watch her 24/7. She'll eventually get her hands on a kikephone or other kosher media device.

you won't
/thread

I don't want a gf, I want new friends who are like me. I'm very interested in learning more about Catholicism and Orthodoxy but I'm also interested in learning about other religions like Buddhism and Hinduism. I guess I'm agnostic? Girls can be conservative and have traditional values and be feminine, and not belong to church groups.

>Girls can be conservative and have traditional values and be feminine, and not belong to church groups.
But they don't. Because doing that requires not being a whore, and without religion, in a country with the pill, there are zero apparent downsides to not be a whore as a fit 20-something woman. (there are downsides, but they come later)

>Where do you find female friends
Why do you want female friends?

You are not ready to marry if you are still in 'christianity is le bad' mode

>I want someone who has all the characteristics of a moral god-fearing person, but without actually fearing god
Good luck OP.