Why Is a Political Thread About Re-Normalizing Pride in One's Race Archived so Fast

Could it be that ideas like this are dangerous to the status quo on some level?

Europeans and other races should work together to promote the concept of racial pride for all races, including Europeans. I think that would an important tool in fighting the forces that wish to turn us all into identity-less deracinated human cattle.

I will post my question/idea once more and hope it isn't immediately flagged right away and archived despite being obviously political and relevant (and breaking no rules).

Attached: shakeee.jpg (900x506, 70.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sgtreport.com/2017/08/2017-8-10-was-nagasaki-payback-for-expelling-freemasons/
midnightfreemasons.org/2011/03/friends-and-brothers-roosevelt_24.html
history.com/this-day-in-history/truman-signs-united-nations-charter
freemason.com/most-worshipful-brother-harry-s-truman/
trumanlibrary.gov/education/presidential-inquiries/establishment-cia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will keep this relatively brief. I've asked the question and tried to discuss the idea before, but usually it gets overtaken by other threads or else bots/retards disrupt the thread and shit all over the idea without debating it. I'm happy if others can improve the idea or give a better one, so please do so if you can. I am eager for critiquing and developing this or a similar strategy.

We have all seen the image/s showing how Black Pride, Asian Pride, Latino Pride, etc. are defined positively while only White/European Pride is defined as an automatic and extreme negative. I began to think and came up with an idea that might allow normalizing public "White" or European Pride (I prefer European because the term is more meaningful, but I understand why many would choose "White").

The basic core of the idea is to try to start a racial pride March, encouraging people of all races to join in and celebrate their race/heritage/culture/etc. Promote the use of Black/Asian/European/etc. Pride signs for the March/demonstration.

I think it would be good to even network with Black Nationalists on something like this.

If it is kept peaceful, and people of different races can March or demonstrate together while declaring their rightful Pride in who they are and where they came from, then the far left and the media would be hard-pressed to denigrate or criticize the events. Antifa attacking looks bad for them, claiming outright that European/White Pride is bad but all the rest is fine would look *very* bad and bring the double standard to normie minds, and if it succeeds we can re-normalize the natural state of pride in one's race and heritage. It would also be possible to distribute appropriate redpills to people who come to the demonstrations/marches.

Ultimately we use leftist ideology against itself, and we force them to explain why Europeans alone are not allowed to take pride in their ancestry. It may be good to have pan-European pride signs but also European ethnic pride signs like German Pride, Irish Pride, or Spanish Pride (this further confuses things because the left likes to attack the word White but not so much European or Euro ethnicities).

Any good-faith comments, suggestions, additional ideas, criticisms, questions, etc. are welcomed. Bad-faith commenters are obviously faggots and will likely be ignored.

I'm aware this is but the seed of an idea, so please help me water it with the autism it needs to live and grow.

Btw, I do think all races should take pride in themselves and who their people are, so I am not developing this idea disingenuously or as a troll (though it could easily work that way unintentionally, if it got off the ground).

I think it *has* to be peaceful and non-violent. We are trying to re-normalize pride in being European, the same as other races can publicly take pride in themselves. Violence would not help at all to normalize.

We must copy some of the techniques and strategies of the far-left. They work, when applied correctly. And remember that this is a battle for the minds of the majority, not a physical battle. Being peaceful and promoting racial pride and eventually racial/ethnic nationalism could get, I think, a lot of people on board and it wouldn't have to look like just hatred of other races for the sake of said hatred. Such an appearance is unbecoming, but this racial pride movement wouldn't have that flaw.

This gets a foot in the door for European pride, and that's all it takes to start toppling dominoes.

TL;DR

Work with other races to found a universal racial pride movement that does marches and demonstrations, focusing on pride in each person's racial/ethnic heritage. By doing this we normalize the idea of European pride, and we shift the Overton window a fair bit while doing so. At the same time, other races learn a bit about us *not* being the demonic fiends we're made out to be, and we can work together against our common problems. Best of all, it is not easy to attack this idea from the leftist viewpoint - it is about pride for all races. Eventually possible to redpoll people, even other races, on the real issues and problems in society. We should not be fighting NA Africans, the divide and conquer is real.

>Why
judeomasonry
any question you have
judeomasonry

Sorry you are not Italian or Portuguese OP you have nothing to be proud of

the pride shit is fucking annoying from anyone that isnt legit a good friend of mine. all normies do is make fun of this pathetic crap anyways. the movements been around forever and its always the same load of shit nobody cares about. this conversation is old dead and pointless.

Not talking about Gay/LGBT Pride or whatever. Maybe a better word than pride should be used because of that connection, now, in most people's minds. This is about racial pride for all.

Not everyone needs to do it or like it, we just need enough people that the media is forced to comment on the social phenomenon. I think we could get enough people, depending on location, to do this.

Thanks, I guess.

judeojewry
masons are just gentile jews

Close enough user, but I don't blame non-Zionist Jews. I certainly do way less than a Zionist Christian.
None of this to say I don't want Israel to exist either. I just don't want it to exist in the name of my God, the God of Jews, through my nation. Making my nation a judeomasonic theocracy.
I'm a Christian btw.

Normies couldn't attack a movement that pushes all peoples to derive honour and pride from their racial/ethnic heritage - it is explicitly applied to every race. And the movement would fight against the dive and conquer strategies that have stopped the masses from being able to deal with the root causes of our modern problems. Also about calling out the overuse and abuse of words like "racist". If the so-called "racists" are encouraging universal ethnic pride, how can that really be attacked?

Like how critical race theory destroyed Occupy Wall Street.

You're welcome.

sgtreport.com/2017/08/2017-8-10-was-nagasaki-payback-for-expelling-freemasons/

midnightfreemasons.org/2011/03/friends-and-brothers-roosevelt_24.html

history.com/this-day-in-history/truman-signs-united-nations-charter

freemason.com/most-worshipful-brother-harry-s-truman/

trumanlibrary.gov/education/presidential-inquiries/establishment-cia

Do you, perchance, have any commentary on the body of my posts in the thread instead of just on the title?

I'd really like to talk about ways to peacefully and legally normalize concepts and ideas in a non-"hateful" way. If my idea sucks, so-be it. If someone can improve it, awesome, every bit of help is needed in this information war, every idea and tactic should be examined and considered. If someone has a better idea, even if you aren't sure, share it! We need to be talking about how to re-normalize this healthy natural thinking, speaking, and being - this will naturally shift the Overton window.

I think I have conceptualized how to do that. BY showing everyone that all of these things were just fine until a certain group of people showed up and said
>no
>you can't do this thing anymore
>only jews can
I think explaining this history to people might make them understand your point.

Did I do something hateful?
Like name an ideology which is what your posts all seem to be doing.
I just named an ideology with a political agenda I don't approve of because of its secrecy. I don't understand the hate thing.

So you don't think a movement such as I propose would help the situation. Just because it doesn't *directly* attack Jews?

I think there would be more room for people to discuss important topics if everyone felt that they were entitled to pride in their race. I think that whichever group or group of groups who are pushing this stuff in the West (they obviously are, all of this "progress" is very much a set of astroturfed, top-down, forced changes, supported by propaganda on all sides), they do not want us to set aside the racial divide enough to work together on our common problems. This also removes so much of the ammo the far left uses, as it would be incredible hard, ridiculous really, to call someone in this movement racist.

But the main point is normalizing pride in one's race, one's people, one's heritage, for all people including Europeans. With that foot in the door, as I said, Europeans gain the ability to push back that much more against the stuff that is being pushed pretty much only on their countries (the West).

And regarding Jews, yeah, a lot of them seem to be involved in really shady stuff, objectively, and they definitely are overrepresented in academia, media, the financial sector, even in politics in many Western countries - it's not in debate, we have the statistics to show it (mostly, maybe places like France don't because they banned publishing racial statistics). The question is whether it is a consequence of higher IQ, verbal and otherwise, although the studies showing this have been criticized (I think like China for choosing only university level test takers), or if it is something else, like nepotism, deliberate subversion, or some combination of these.

I don't think you could prove which it is, because it would probably be different for every Jew. I mean, loxism is real, it does exist, and their are documented cases of subversion in modern and historical time. But I think a lot of it might just be nepotism, too

I never attacked jews, judeomason shill.
Only an idoelogy that makes my nation a literal theocracy. Suck my dick fake glownigger.

Comment was too long. But yeah, Jewish people are not a hive mind, and there are even Jews who are actually on the side of Western Civilization and even specifically Europeans.

But I think you can definitely stop a lot of the problems that you ascribe wholly to "the Jews" simply by getting both sides to not hate each other, to encourage mutual racial pride and honour for each other, a modern code of chivalry - then people will not be focused on silly hostilities and can focus on dealing appropriately with the root causes of the Rot.

It's a small step forward, but I think it is a necessary one so that the European spirit may once again awaken, rising like a Phoenix to burn with a glory that aids, inspires, and liberates *ALL* peoples. All of us are being abused by this system but made to fight each other and be distracted. Let's stop that.

Again, look at how they defeated Occupy Wall Street. Anyone got the infographic?