Why does alpiners look like irish? Is there an old Celtic relation there?

Why does alpiners look like irish? Is there an old Celtic relation there?

Attached: 20220705_182311.jpg (720x359, 198.44K)

Yes. Celtic culture started in La Tene.

I was going to call you a drunken bastard but you're right that does look very Irish. Got any pictures of real life examples?

These are not racial types, but physiognomical types unrelated to origin.

Attached: A8A75F04F0614146AADDA8074F9A8159.png (756x470, 54.85K)

Some of the best preserved Celtic burial grounds (think Sutton Hoo) were in Austria fwiw

*Hallstatt

Tell me he couldn't pass a potato nigger?

Attached: portrait-old-italian-alpine-military-man-parade-happened-pordenone-may-talking-to-people-77322651.jpg (957x1300, 240.55K)

Alpinid is just a portmanteau for all roundfaced dwarf-like people in Europe, it has no specific origin, most have one in their family.

Tell me he doesn't look like a mick?

Attached: iiif-b.jpg (1190x1200, 278.59K)

He absolutely could, you're right.

Not all germans look ethnically the same though. Some look Anglo, some look more nordic.

West Baltid master race

Southern germans appear more uglier, simlar to the irish.

German racial classification was basically like this, you are tall and have a long face you're either nordic or med, depending on pigmentation. You're small with a round face, you're alpinid. You have long, hawk nose, this must be dinarid influenced. Your face is square, you're either east baltic or fälisch, depending how tall you are.

Same area. Bronze, Iron, Silicon, Cardboard, whatever. Its 3am.

It doesn't apply to all germans. Some germans look at bit like Czech, poles, nordic, etc. The some are the equivalent of irish and British.

>Tall
>Med
What? Unless you mean Serbs?

What's up with the head shape thing?

Tall maybe the wrong word, let's say lanky/ectomorphic in opposition to squat/endomorphic.

>dinarid
They're just completely different. Probably med and turk mix.

This is what I was thinking. Meds were always thin and nimble for warmer climates.

>you are tall and have a long face you're either nordic or med
actually in all racial documents ive seen, meds are characterized by a slightly below average height and "slim" builds of skeletons
im racially a med like in pic related btw

Just some phsyiognomy pseudoscience of some swiss guy, who classified three main types and their hybrid forms.

Attached: naturell-harmonie02.jpg (917x1400, 186.55K)

Ectomorph makes sense, tall relative to build and stature, more athletic than hypertrophic. Not trying to diss on med bros though

You're right, I meant ectomorphic, looking tall without being tall, stretched vertically.

Fuck meds bro. What are they going to do? Eat biscuits for breakfast? Fuck them greasy fucks. They'll do nuttin.

Which one in the pic are you?