Chinese funded political school in Africa attended by leading parties

>Chinese funded political school in Africa attended by leading parties

What did I tell you all? The whole school has got to be an anti white brainwashing center. China isn't oppressing or debt trapping Africans, it is going to teach Africans to hate white people and eventually launch an invasion. That's why those Chinese military bases are in Africa.

China cannot build beautiful infrastructure of their own. The Chinese have been taught for generations to blame white people for their struggles. If China does invade Europe it will kill the population and rename the streets. Then the world will have to say goodbye to clean streets and working toilets.

Attached: Screenshot_20220706.jpg (1080x1804, 650.69K)

>anti white
Imagine being an amerimutt with a VPN thinking you can still convince everyone China is more "anti-white" than your satanic shithole. You mutts are so fucking desperate it's just sad, and you're probably not even white. Post your hand (you won't)

>it is going to teach Africans to hate white people and eventually launch an invasion
Yes

post eyes

Is China trying to steal the blacks from Jews?

Hands are good enough, mutt. The last 4 mutts I told to post their hands were all brown. No white person thinks they can convince other whites that China is more hostile to their existence than muttland is. It is exclusively Latinxs that try this tactic. "¡My fellow whites, my fellow whites! ". Give it a rest, Paco.

Attached: Screenshot_20220612_014932.jpg (1059x1368, 306.83K)

>t. increasingly nervous Taiwan
Hopefully you guys on Gay China Island won't get hit too hard by the African shock troops

post eyes

You're not getting shit until you post your brown ass hand, Pablo. You never will, and we all know why.

Attached: Screenshot_20220618_142001.jpg (1063x1005, 188.87K)

missed a bit of cum there
gotta wash your hands more thoroughly

Tell your compatriots.
>another mutt hand

Attached: Screenshot_20220611_214546.jpg (1024x1086, 191.53K)

They want them turn into Haiti and they killing all the chinese later on? good, go for it chinks.

Good. Collectivism can do these lazy niggers some real good.

coward

>no hand
That's what I thought, Pedro.

It's probably less anti-white than the average western public school.

>no eyes
That's what I thought, chink.

>no hand
>not even a flag
How's the weather in Mexico?

No one on this board has any grip on reality, it's all one large schizo basket

>Chink school post
>Thread filled with self-doxing hand photos
What the fuck are you feds up to today

>teach Africans to hate white people
Not new
^ Canadian posters have been teaching the entire internet to hate Canadians for years

>wahhh I can't show my insect chink eyes off because I'm a little bitch
Kek typical chink coward changing the subject I wonder where you're located in Canada if you're close, then maybe you can see my White fist meet your cowardly chinky pizza face? :^)

>caring what mutts think
Lmao. And you still sew our flag on your luggage for better treatment abroad.

Attached: 1634278500150.png (390x470, 13.27K)