Shark kills two women in Egypt

A shark has killed two tourists, an ex Green politician from Austria and a Romanian woman. The austrian woman went swimming close to the beach when the shark bit off her arm and one leg. She made it back to the beach but died in hospital.
The same day the dead body of a romanian tourist was found at the same beach.
Egyptian navy and fishermen are trying to find him but weren't successful. Egyptian baywatch is being attacked because they were seen laughing before they declared shark alarm.
Were there always sharks in the Red Sea or is this a new occurance?

youtube.com/watch?v=6vxGLkYYMC8

Attached: 59780625-0-image-a-2_1656752804601.jpg (636x382, 51.68K)

Somewhere out there, someone is fapping to this

white women are tasty

>*rezips dick*

You totally broke my concentration and killed my boner, asshole.
Now I'm going to have to draw the pyramids while listening to Baby Shark and then try again.
Don't post again until I finish.

Shark fins typed this

Awww, I’m sorry. Ok, now think of captain nemo with a pair of tits

>were there always sharks in the sea?

what the fuck is that accent, just she have MPD or something

At least it wasn't their PM.
How we lost a PM to the ocean is beyond me.

I thought shark only attack if they get pissed off.
What did these women tell the shark to make it so aggressive?

>who is it?
Jewshark

Attached: 825.jpg (680x466, 63.75K)

Based shark bro
Tourists are just airplane niggers.

Attached: 1651951586690.gif (200x241, 403.67K)

> an ex Green politician from Austria
Good job, shark. Somebody give it a medal.

Sounds like murder to me

I just like how this user thinks this is news, when my state has already had like 4 deaths from sharks this year and it just never seems to stop here with shark attacks.
I blame ocean current fuckery. They are definitely far warmer here than they were in the past, as much as Any Forums likes to wish that not the case.

>muh lack of lifeguards

What do they expect a lifeguard making min eage to go and fight the shark with his fists to save some boomer whit*id?

I agree. It's so fucking sus.
I remember reading a few theories and apparently he had pissed off a lot of people.

Egypt strongly relies on tourism, beach and diving tourism.

It also doesn't answer my question. I know there are sharks in the red sea, mediterean and even Adria but I didn't know they were big enough to kill humans.
Is it because climate change or was it always like this?

Why would someone murder a retired village politician?

>died in hospital
Died in THE hospital you third world pile of disease ridden shit. Anyone who talks like this deserves the third nuke.

Being crazy or holding a grudge would be my guess

Australia isn't Egypt. I'm aware there are dangerous sharks in Australia.
If you read the commenta under the vid most people weren't aware they could get killed by a shark in Egypt

You are addressing Germany, one of the leading members of the EU

Kek the news added red to the water

>shark eats Austrian but not gypsy
lol

>Shark only killing women
Thank you based shark. Useless whores wont be missed.

Attached: 168027451015.jpg (750x744, 55.56K)

Real sharks > mudsharks.

Go back to fucking reddit.

Is it me?

has always been like this, or at least since the ancient greeks wrote about it, which you would know if you could read or were as well educated as a goat farmer 2,000 years ago
The only thing that has changed is the transmission of information. even 75 years ago, if a shark killed tourist in Egypt no one in the Islamic republic of Germany would ever hear about it

Everyone is talking about this. I ve never heard about any europeans getting killed by sharks

Fine, “flippers” since you insist

Nobody gives a shit if we offended your god. They are our pet.

If it was an austrian politician we would hear about it

lol

I feel like you have to go out of your way to get killed by one of them. I wonder if they accidentally swam into its path

Imagine going anywhere except the Greek islands where non-Euros get treated like gypsies.

Attached: GreekislandMykonos.jpg (1600x1066, 563.62K)

German education

Yeah, lots of species like for example lion fish and some types of sharks have migrated to mediterranean because of the global warming. Also various sharks from the ocean are slowly starting to inhabit the seas

>the dead body of a romanian tourist was found
why is this news

Egypt has dozens of shark attacks each year. There's literally a town called Sharks Bay next to Shark El Sheikh.

Sure, it’s completely unrelated to their numbers decreasing to a point they are endangered nor all the cage diving companies luring sharks with blood and feeding them infront of the tourists in the water to provide spectacular experiences

Shark bait ooh ha ha

>green politician

Attached: clarkson oh no.png (1536x1571, 1.2M)

Shark week is coming up too

This is terrible. As a respectful member of Any Forums I disavow any terrible comments towards the women in this thread.

also she clearly looks red in the photo

there could have been a white knight cuck jumping in getting swallowed as well

Don't ever depend on a mudshit. A fucking 68 year old woman missing an arm and leg had to swim to shore on her own when the shark had already left, that's how pathetic, cowardly, weak and apathetic shitskins are.

Toxic sharkulinity.

She lived her best life. Chill bro

based shark killing roasties

Always been like this
Why we disnt have this as news is because nobody wanted to shit on tourist season.
But if you want to isolate people like in last 2 years, scaremongering will fly

Germany is a third world disease ridden pile of shit that doesn't know proper grammar. In short, Germany is a nigger.

shark lives matter

Attached: John W.jpg (2000x1270, 348.94K)

Fucking off white knight simp fuck.
Nobody is going to jump in the water for some roasties green party whore. Fuck her and fuck you.

I sail. You never want to Interrupt a shark that wants to fuck. It’s up there with interrupting a shark when it’s eating. We’re in the middle of shark mating season (may to July)
This shark may have followed a female sharks pheromone trail and then got pissed that a bunch of humans in the water scares his off his chance for shark pussy and then took it out on them
Shark mating in itself is a very violent process that involves biting, fighting and lots of blood, so it was prepared to dish out violence of something
Those two women were extremely unlucky

So what happened when you wrote this? Did you earn an extra teabag or did an extra layer of enamel return to your teeth?