Shooter was a tranny

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 57045989-517C-487F-A294-6731E58939FA.jpg (739x428, 83.92K)

Why didn’t he just join the army or marines?

Riddle me this Batman, what books and from what Authors did those Evil Nazis Burn?

Sexual plurality books, Jewish Authors.

Attached: the_nazis_have_returned_to_america.jpg (1279x1438, 524.29K)

No link so I assume this is fake and gay

How DARE they call xer clothing women's clothing. They aren't biologists, they CANNOT DETERMINE WHO IS AND ISN'T A BIRTHING PERSON!

I bet he was in contact with "french soldier" on discord like few of the last shooters

TRANNY CONFIRMED

FAKE

Nope. It’s real.

Attached: F61F44A3-B7C4-4FFF-92B0-ACF837442C7C.jpg (656x980, 75.07K)

Face tattoos are gone. You’re bad at this

niggerfaggot

OHNONONONONO

Is this that kid everyone has been calling antifa and alt right at the same time?

>what is makeup?
You can search for it yourself, you know? It was put out there before they caught him. Go watch a video of a tranny doing makeup on Jew tube and you will see it covers everything.

Pro abortionist?

foundation

Suck my bwc commie troop faggot.

Yes.

He even did the troon make-up and everything. A troon terror attack lmao

bwc is a fake ass cope for mayomonkeys who cant handle bbc superiority.

>Yes.
Lol. Everytime I see him it's like the narrative shifts left and right by the hour.
It's pretty funny seeing both sides trying to vehemently denounce and attachment

you're not even black you massive cuckhold lmao

kek I like how they are reporting that he disguised himself as a woman. This only bolsters the point that men dressing as women are in a disguise and should not be trusted.

Kat von D has tattoo cover up, faggot

Ominous sign of things to come lads

They call that projection. No one wants your syphilis ridden super gonorrhea strain purple little pee pee.