How did the British empire grow so big when their cuisine is literal dogshit?

How did the British empire grow so big when their cuisine is literal dogshit?

Attached: 1657035644121.jpg (1080x1080, 172.75K)

B5A

meat pie with mashy peas and mashed potatoes on top with gravy was one of the tastiest things I've ever eat around the world. it was in Australia though so it may not count

English breakfasts are the best breakfasts in the world. Other euro breakfasts suck, they mostly have just bread or some pastry with chocolate dish for breakfast. Fucking weird.
Sunday roasts are also kino.

Shit country, ugly women, bad food. They were happy to leave and conquer somewhere better.

B6D without question

English breakfasts go too far to the other extreme where it's just a plate of meat. American breakfast is unironically the best since it's a good mix of meats and things like hash browns and grists and stuff

grits*

Bruh what the fuck is this shit. Give me currywurst schranke with a pilsner.

English breakfasts are good but it’s literally just a bunch of random leftovers from the fridge on a plate you can hardly call that cuisine

I'll just have some tea please

>just a plate of meat.
only meat is bacon and sausage. sausage can be optional too. then its toast, eggs, beans and black pudding. and a cup of tea of course. perfect.

Wtf is irnbru

>smashed up peas and deep fried potatoes are the staple of An*lo diet
Where did it all go so wrong??o

How the fuck do british people eat this crap
>shitpie and french fries
>a fried potato sandwich
>fucking curry sauce and shitbeans
and of course you fat faggots want your garbage sodas with it
no taste
American breakfasts curbstomp and rape any other
breakfast
>bacon
>delicious pancakes
>hashbrowns
>eggs any way you want
and MILK
the best way to wash it all down

paki detected

Fish and chips
Curry sauce
Irn Bru

>and MILK
If you don't drink you're orange juice you'll get scurvy and then the girls won't want to kiss you.

B6D

Attached: 1656957668972.jpg (720x720, 58.87K)

pancakes for breakfast is fuckin retarded. thats something a eurofag would have for breakfast. theyre literally cakes, a dessert. not breakfast. and hash browns are kind of lame.

Do brits really
>mushy peas

I'll take a B6D, large

yeah all in hilariously small proportions while. I will say that when foreigners try to make an full English they end up getting the proportions right and it's better than the real thing

B2D LETS GO ENGURAND LETS SCORE SUM FUKKIN GOALS!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: british humor.jpg (300x237, 14.13K)

Because retards like you only look at the worse that we have to offer, and create this fucking false zeitgeist of common folk slop.
People who eat only that sort of food in whatever country you live in are of the same proportion to how many people in your country who souly eat fastfood takeaway stuff.

dont knock it til youve tried it

Get me my tomatos spic

It's fucking disgusting. The entire world thinks so, except for (coincidentally!) Brits themselves.

Patrician choice

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

>hash browns are kind of lame.
what in the fuck is wrong with you? your ego is so hurt you start shouting faggoty nonsense

D1F.

just eat an orange or an apple then afterwards?
Juices don’t have nearly as many nutrients as the actual fruits do, especially not the processed crap
Pancakes rule faggot and if you REALLY hate them then swap it out for some chicken or steak

B1F for me

>calls deep fried shrimp “scampi”
Bongs, explain yourselves

Gee idk, must be really bloody hard to imagine that everyone eats from the same menu that some random user found on some dumb ass list online...

Attached: cum on.png (442x487, 482.26K)

Fuck off Nigel.

Attached: breakfast.jpg (3629x2419, 731.91K)

D1B sounds mint to me

>conquer the world for tea and spices
Bad food is precisely the reason the British Empire was so vast
Aaaaand let's go with B6E

This, but other countries have Sunday roasts too

B3A

Where the fuck are my pickled onions though?

Italian for shrimp.

>eggs any way you want
Take to me the land of the free sir so ah can have a scrambled egg, oh lawdy lawdy

>no pakoras
Do better.