Fucking based fascist

>salon.com/2021/06/23/desantis-signs-bill-requiring-florida-students-professors-to-register-political-views-with-state/

Attached: Polish_20220705_120734113.png (1080x784, 684.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear. Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences.

Imagine if Biden did this.

Honestly the most significant thing about this would be the forced revealing of the radical activism of the professors. Since education has become the spawning grounds of this shit (intentionally revolutionized by the kikes), all of these pieces of shit need to be forced to tell parents on their resume/profiles what they are since they are public employees largely boosted by federal money.

Tax payers shouldn't be forced to provide money to one of the core pieces which is collapsing society, although this is probably way too late anyway.

>On my mama, if dem cappin BDS niggas finna gas it up, I’m finna blick em on god. Frfr dem lil hat wearin niggas is my niggas n if dey want dat ice cream den dey finna get it on god. I merch it, no cap.

Attached: F86A3B42-B21F-4BBB-93C4-B5BAF7BD809F.jpg (781x782, 500.95K)

/thread

DeSantis is overdoing it. Fuck that shit.

I'd start registering noses

You mean like how he signed a bill that means you can't say gay?

Next president of the US right here.

Based

It’s the best way to get a proper headcount and makes them feel exposed for a change

Democrats would be cheering it. Why should republicans be any different?

>DeShabbos

Attached: 1655488947160.png (1536x1024, 1.56M)

This is an excellent idea. There should be a registry where teachers are registered with their politicial views so that people can look up who is teaching their kids and if need be boycott specific teachers. Kind of like a sex offender registry except for teachers.

Yeah how about my political beliefs are "fuck off cunt".
This just gives power-hungry bitches and faggots more authority to intrude on wrongthinkers.

There’s not an electable politician alive in America that isn’t sucking Jew cock. Take what you can get

>It’s the best way to get a proper headcount and makes them feel exposed for a change
Exactly this!

Canadians do the same thing lol

Leftists need to own their leftism and be prepared to defend it. Everything they do is sneaky, subversive, deceptive and manipulative.

I fully support using their own tactics against them; shouting them down, silencing them, going after their careers and families, and never allowing them a moment of peace. They made the rules, they want a war.

He did, but with the military.

>Social Credit System
Social Credit System
>Social Credit System
Social Credit System
>Social Credit System
Social Credit System
>Social Credit System
Social Credit System
>Social Credit System
Social Credit System
>Social Credit System
Social Credit System
>Social Credit System
Social Credit System
>Social Credit System
Social Credit System
>Social Credit System
Social Credit System
>Social Credit System
Social Credit System
>Social Credit System
Social Credit System
>Social Credit System
Social Credit System

>Social Credit System
Social Credit System

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System

Attached: BLeh.png (800x868, 346.05K)

Attached: IsraelEpsteinChina322.jpg (1024x609, 103.68K)

>All the retards ITT just believing the article title from salon
Its not what the bill says, its to stop universities from becoming the monolithic liberal indoctrination centers that they are. They dont "register with the state" its a survey

Attached: 1582909505665.jpg (1280x720, 116.33K)

Baby steps. That's how jews DESTROY.

The headline fooled y'all. It's bullshit pushed by a far left website.

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-124237.png (1080x2340, 342.96K)

He did however do this. Which is based

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-124248.png (1080x2340, 359.35K)