Hungarian FM names the jew on live TV, reporter shits itself

Hungarian FM:
>...I'd rather accuse Brussels. Brussles and Geroge Soros. Because those NGOs which are financed by the network of George Soros are organizing migration itself, they are financing the pro migration organizations, they are financing the trafficing activities and Brussels encourages migaration basically on a daily basis with statements, with lack of strong stance and with international agreements like the Post-Cotonou.
Reporter:
>Let me say... they are not here to answer that charge okay ?... and the George Soros.. I dont't want to get into that because I CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT, i don't know about it.
twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1544354435874316291
youtube.com/watch?v=PzlJ_gfOH0U

Attached: LEL.jpg (673x761, 112.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knv_nLcrGtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brits are turbo cucks

Glorious Hungary
I love Szíjjártó, he is going to be our prime minister after Mr Orbán

Attached: pepe-Hungarian-coa-detail-alpha.png (544x650, 297.7K)

thats a sexy coat of arms. is hungarian food nice? pics of it make it look like prison food

this is nothing new
the hungarian government always criticizes brussels and soros

Milosevic talked about this shit 30 years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=knv_nLcrGtI

Attached: 1657040017123.jpg (257x196, 5.49K)

I'm thinking about Lázár. He's whitty.

when will I get my gun rights? that is the only issue that matters to me besides sovereignty.

please take us back we want to be based.

will see about that, Lázár is also sympathetic
and he is really whitty
but he is lucky to have to be a minister after 4 years of backbench

also picrel

Attached: checked-notice.jpg (300x168, 10.64K)

Don't turn into an overweight civnat Facebook boomer, who will die for the right to bear arms and to have his daughters drilled by niggers in the name of the constitution.

Attached: 1592490708728.jpg (1052x768, 194.83K)

who the fuck cares about the constitution or anything else? I just want to use the my great grandpa's guns that he lost in a boating accident. and no you can't get a fucking loicesense it is pretty much impossible.

That's not naming the jew you stupid newfag

maybe not
but he names sorosgeci and the host *immediately* changed the subject

Attached: 56%mad.png (898x904, 970.74K)

quite tasty thanks to its sauciness and fat content usually. the boomers also look a lot like murican fatasses so def not a cool healthy med diet

Soros will legit be hanged

all of them

Attached: soros-gay.png (605x1064, 1017.87K)

>spends 4 years and a fuckton of money on an anti-Soros campaign
>never mentions his jewish heritage
>never mentions the general behavior of jews towards white people
>never mentions the Kalergi plan
>never mentions white culture

Your short, overweight gypsy vajda only hates Soros, because old scrotum eyed George stopped supporting him in the 2000s. If he's so supporting of whites, then why the fuck more than 1/10 of our nation is gypsy? Also, why is everything full of turkish, ukrainian, chinese, russian and vietnamese fuckers? Apparently, his anti-immigration stance takes a break whenever he can import cheap labor to deflate wages.
>b-but muh CSOK
Good job fucker, you managed to fuck up housing prices so badly, that it's literally impossible to buy a home without enslaving yourself to the banking jew for decades, thanks to giving out loans left and right and inflating real estate prices

you can pay all your taxes just fine without a gun, the taxes that were collected to fund your nation can be stolen just fine without you having a gun. So why would the party give you gun rights?

How about governments just shoot anyone who tries to get into the country illegally

So amusing to read kuruc anons malding even after the left's most historic defeat in the country's history.

cat city is fucking a masterpiece

Szijjarto is a based Chad