Spongebob

is it politically incorrect? what's your opinion on the show?

Attached: F028835B-52CF-48C2-9B75-52DE4CCFE967.png (640x640, 88.73K)

Irish humor is the best.

good for rich kids who will never encounter struggles in their lives

It makes kids stupid and lazy

It was good until the first movie. Also, Squidward is anti-degeneracy and is probably NatSoc.
>t. 1998 zoomer

Hillenburg era was classic

Attached: squid.png (500x717, 523.6K)

The first few seasons are extremely good. But later ones throw out the entire premise of the show, which is that Spongebob and Squidward have the exact same life but the difference is their attitude. They live on the same street, have the same income, same boss, they encounter the same people. But Squidward makes himself miserable. Later seasons just skip that comparison to torture squidward. It's pretty fucked up.

lol except squidward hated it there?

>torture squidward
why did they have to rape Hillenburg's legacy like that?

First 3 seasons are comedy gold.

it's from the newer seasons, so it's irrelevant. Although, at the beggining he loved it. Maybe it's a piece of propaganda directed at white americans, like saying
>do not get rid of negros
>life without negros will be extremely boring
Sounds stupid, but if you have small kids satch this, they will subconsciously start to believe that diversity is good

BASED

I always thought it was making fun of HOAs, but that makes sense too. Living around niggers makes enjoying life harder, if anything.

>newer seasons
What the hell are you talking about, that's one of the oldest episodes. Just looked it up, Tentacle Acres, season 2. Get on my level bitch.

First 5 seasons are glorious television. After that it sucks absolute ass

I like what this user said about Squidward and his attitude. All the other squids are happily living in a homogeneous paradise but Squidward's need to feel superior to his peers drives him back to depressing mediocrity.

>need to feel superior
lol he was bored because everyone around him was an NPC acting exactly the same every single day, do you really not understand a childrens cartoon guy??

Oh, crap, you are right. Turns out Hillenburg was pozzed. Who would have thought?

Its a all elaborate cover up from pineapple grenades to area 51 griddle hot plates.

Attached: 9i8u7y6t5.png (862x640, 1.33M)

My favorite thing about you retards is how quickly you change your tune the second you realize someone isn't on your side. Stay classy, moron.

All the rich kids I met when I was young weren't allowed to watch spongebob

>everyone around him was an NPC acting exactly the same every single day
No that is what Squidward decided to do retard.
You can't deny he hates his life as a fry cook so I don't know why you think he doesn't posses an elitist streak. It is the entire foil between his character and Spongebob. Also the reason Squilium is his rival, someone he can't feel superior towards.