Why is Cremo's gun a big secret?

Generally, gun details are released very quickly, quicker than the shooter's name. In this case they are keeping the make and model a secret. Why's that? They say it was high powered. Why not say the caliber? The members of the press doubtless have inquired, but officials are creepily quiet, what cause could they possibly have?

Attached: media_FW24YG9X0AAZ6Hs.jpg (956x1240, 188.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMOiftYNwk
tax.lakecountyil.gov/datalets/datalet.aspx?mode=profileall&UseSearch=no&pin=1626101015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what cause could they possibly have?
They don't want people to run out and buy AR-10's chambered in 308

Need to get a model of it not connected to the FBI.

Obviously it's not an AR-15 so they can't cough forth the usual propaganda.

that's a jew

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMOiftYNwk

Attached: 9A485218-D395-4F1A-9876-4252611A8163.jpg (1000x1000, 99.87K)

It was an under over loaded with slugs.

you're gonna have to ask his FBI handler for those details

bump

Rare actual shooting compared to most that are false flags so they don't have all the details nicely sorted with bows on them quite yet

Because it was an automatic rifle. Did you hear the shots? That was a military issued weapon.

0/10

You're retarded

Damn look at those dead eyes

Interesting idea. This is consistent with medical reports of massive wounds.

I also wonder too, but now they say it was legally purchased. Maybe the cops sold it?

The rate of fire was pretty high. Also, I don't think they would say rifle if it was a shotgun.

Dressed as a woman during shooting. Confirmed tranny terrorism.

Does the model really matter? A bolt action .22 could do the same damage. Airguns can do even more damage than a powder actuated firearm nowadays and they are not even regulated. You can order one in the mail.

Idk, this is an interesting theory.

Can people in illinois buy full auto at all?

Likely illegal in the area. Gun free zone somehow didn't make it disappear.

No NFA fun, pretty sure highland park is one of the neighborhoods that also has a local ban on scary guns

tax.lakecountyil.gov/datalets/datalet.aspx?mode=profileall&UseSearch=no&pin=1626101015

>Can people in illinois buy full auto at all?
AFAIK, yes.
Though I think it was a binary trigger, given the rate of fire which was a bit slow for full auto.

Attached: 1655719405018.png (625x626, 82.73K)

I would have been disinclined to care as well, but now it's a big secret. We know he wore a skirt but not the make or caliber of the gun?

Finally this:
>The type of gun used in the Highland Park July 4th parade mass shooting that killed six and wounded was a high-powered rifle “similar to an AR-15”, police said at a briefing on Tuesday.

What does similar mean? Keltec? What caliber? Is the guy saying 308 right?

>Authorities initially said they had recovered a “rifle” from along the July 4th parade route, and that they were deliberately withholding further details as they hunted for the ...

Lol you think you can buy full auto in the US? Good luck

Checked. Lots of weirdness going on with this.

>pretty sure highland park is one of the neighborhoods that also has a local ban on scary guns
I have heard this also.
I believe they also have a mag limit of 10 rounds.

Somethin speedy that isn’t a super scary AR or AK. Exactly, they need to keep up the facade

It's not impossible, to do so you have to have a chief of police vouch for you, and they are very costly.

It's
>“similar to an AR-15”
Whatever that means. Similar as in it's black?

semi auto mini 14 w/10 rnd mag.

That can pop off that many rounds while being a 100lb twink fag

Remember that niggers have fun switches in Glocks and are running them atm. The market is flooded with em

>“similar to an AR-15”
This is the key phrase.
If it was an AR-15 shooting 6.5 Creedmoor/Grendel or 350 Legend, wouldn't they be still be screaming that it was an AR-15 ??
This is why I'm thinking it's an AR-10.

Oooh that’s a great thought actually. None of Biden’s proposed bans would touch a Glock.

Glows know how hard people called out the Uvalde bullshit where the kid was kitted out by them with weapons he could never buy.

They don't want to make the same mistake.

guys did u somehow not see the photo of it from live TV the other day

Attached: AN AR-15 STYLE RIFLE.png (1420x780, 559.44K)

Attached: bump fire.jpg (480x360, 13.18K)

>implying there’s any journalistic integrity at this point

If this was posted by even an anonymous source CNN and Fox would’ve ran with it immediately

Is this shooting such a big deal since Kikes were shot?
Plenty of them happened over the weekend but crickets.
Guess they also thought they got a 'White supremacist' but it was a Antifaggot.

Attached: a3a4wcBgPzv2.png (1914x817, 617.03K)

It might be a ruger mini14 or an SKS. Both can accept 30 round meat grinder high capacity rape clips but look like hunting rifles.

Attached: dsg.jpg (460x215, 35.62K)

obviously I can't confirm which channel it came from but it looks legit to me

Attached: 1656972002515.jpg (1500x1390, 246.28K)

I’m a bit weary on this fella also. They’ve got a mass shooter, they’ve got pics of him in trump regalia. Surely they’d run way harder with this if sooooomething was quite kosher with it. Instead they’ll memory hole it and try again