Notice the phrasing. He's not 'transgender' or 'nonbinary' or whatever 72 genders...

Notice the phrasing. He's not 'transgender' or 'nonbinary' or whatever 72 genders, he just dressed up in women's clothes.

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-125729_Trebuchet.png (1080x1190, 651.15K)

Chad on the left

People have been using women's clothing to escape shit forever.

maybe it's bc he's, dare i say... /ourtranny/?

Attached: IMG_20210908_001505_057.jpg (250x173, 8.2K)

That's because there is no such thing as a trannie, just a faggot dressed up in womens clothes

Looks like a Baldwin

Any word on source of weapons?

>That's because there is no such thing as a trannie, just a faggot dressed up in womens clothes
Well,yea. It's a fitting description. But the point is that it was used to deflect away from the troon phenomenon as a whole.

Thd guy was obvious least mentally ill Any Forums user who wanted to psyops the trans but it didn't happen.

Nobody actually buying this is a MAGA chud, are they?
Dude on the left, that's a MAGA chud, dude on the right is literal trannyfa

is that a child's sheriff badge? wtf is that

Trans people YOU did this! Blood is on YOUR hands!

>dude on the right is literal trannyfa
Yea and a jew. They usually are.

Attached: 1656974657166.jpg (1170x862, 600.33K)

this is because of the last shooting fiasco. Remember? He also was a faggot. So now they are saying
>he's not a real tranny
>a real tranny would never do that
classic jewish tricks

Have they announced a motive?

I remember quite a while ago, this was even before Las Vegas, some article from The Atlantic or similar influencial publication, stating how they should focus on the victims and to downplay the perpetrator, because these people tend to deify previous mass shooters. And to announce a motive can spur copy cats.

Not that I want copy cats, but at the same time we have a right to know what's going on in our coutry.

Are you for real? They didnt want people to focus on the shooter because he was a glowing arms dealer selling guns in that hotel room whilst enjoying live music and jihadis he was selling to took an opportunity.

I think I have a screenshot about this

That is a f2m tranny and I wont accept otherwise until we see his boob amputation scars or lack there of. 5'11" 120# man my harry ass.

anyone got the music vids? I haven't been here in a few days

Is that Stephen Baldwin?

So a tranny?

It’s always something, it’s always a excuse, always a deflection.

Guy was a tranny and your seeing the media blatantly ignore it infront of your eyes so the “woke” movement doesn’t get in shit.

You will die a man.

were they letting girls in cub scouts 10 or whatever years ago

Attached: wongf.jpg (648x648, 94.83K)

>Nobody actually buying this
Reddit is pushing it hard of course, it's already a fact in their book that he is a right wing incel terrorist

We really need to bring back the torture penalty for people like this

This is it, I think

Attached: 1648252371200.png (897x3559, 293.92K)

Tranbby Shapiro

It's like when they say
>urban youth
...they know we know.

What has society done to this generation?

How does your father own a deli and you weigh 90lbs soaking wet? I'm guessing there's a medicine cabinet full of hormones and ADHD meds at home.

This. I’m going to run one out to him later