Only NPCs get sick from COVID?

I've never met a person with a soul who had covid so far. The only people who got it were total goyim cattle. Can you share your observations? First I thought that only poor people can get it but now my theory shifted towards thinking that only soulless ghoul goyim niggercattle can get it, what do you think frens?

Attached: file.png (557x551, 412.18K)

I still don't know anyone who had it

i got it
1) some old woman was having a go at me because she put paper under my fish and chips and i poured gravy on it cos i couldnt be bothered to move it i presumed it was waterproof whatever but then it broke apart and i wanted a refund
2) i went for a interview somewhere and one of the interview folks had some sort of plague-covid mask on with green and brown liquid all over his mask
3) also got dosed with de icer from some fucking workmen doing some property stuff

so after these events led to me getting covid.

ive got a soul i also consume chinese souls because of their personal debt to me

>I got it

Attached: 2njqq5.jpg (711x658, 23.35K)

I think you are correct. Those who have a weak mind get themselves sick just by listening to all propaganda, just like stress, a psychosomatic disorder, nothing more. Oh, also people are getting themselves sick by wearing a mask (reduce O2, rebreath CO2, grow a fungal, bacterial culture in front of your mouth/nlse)

Qfags got it and they are npcs so yes.

Its psychosomatic common cold blown up.
I told my vaxed neighbour that new covid symptom is brown shit that sticks to the bowl, he fucking froze like he saw a nigger

That's really funny.

To get COVID you will have to be tested.

The tests is the key.

Media>feeling placebo>get tested>get COVID>take shot and replay.
It's the same people that got called sheep,NPC,sjw.

It's a manipulation of the masses for this cause.
This is why WWII stopped this is why Hitler "lost".

His concept was that good that it got adopted for world governance.

The painting is on the wall, just look.

The same people that lost their minds to Facebook.

Correct, memeflag

Every maskcuck I knew got it. The people who didn't get Covid were people who didn't wear masks.

I have it, allegedly. just feels like a bad sinus infection with a cough.

They also weren't lefty cucks who swapped spit with every man woman and child they see.

I did notice that covid lovers got the sickness.
I used covid as an excuse to not deal with the liberal cucks at my office. It worked.

virus is as fake as the moon landing

Fat guy I know almost died from it. He knows now that the kikes are the ones that tried to kill him.

Attached: Antifa.jpg (1024x1024, 230.72K)

Every NPC is a 5G magnet.

Attached: 5gmagnet.png (982x579, 321.51K)

I know someone who never had it (tested regularly), but once he finally got the jab for his job he got it like 2 days after

I think the mask wearing theory is BS. You had millions wearing masks before the fakedemic, in medical and construction, and you didn't see these problems.

I'm pretty sure I caught it.
Lost all sense of taste and had minor cold-like symptoms for like a week.

I never bothered to get tested though.

He had it in his system already & it just wasn't replicating. The vax causes it to replicate via retrovirus. It also agitates and resurges other dormant virus with in a persons biology causing them to replicate too.

i've never had it, i have multiple friends who got it, they are christgolems but i wouldnt say they are animal tier or totally nonthinking.

>IcamAWup ID
"I came all the way up"

tell me more

based, won't get tested either if I ever get it, I will NEVER help them inflate the numbers but they will probably still try to force the mandate on us during next winter