TWO DOSES NO LONGER ENOUGH

Per: msn.com/en-ca/news/world/two-doses-are-no-longer-enough-canadians-required-to-get-covid-shot-every-nine-months/ar-AAZbKEW?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=386ffb4d76a64ff2894e459897e9bd4e

> Canadians will be required to get a booster shot every nine months for the foreseeable future, Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos told reporters.

> So if you thought you were fully vaccinated, think again.

> Duclos said that the previous definitions of “fully vaccinated” makes no sense, explaining that it’s more important that shots are “up to date” and whether or not a person has “received a vaccination in the last nine months.”

> He added, “We will never be fully vaccinated against COVID-19,” according to Blacklock’s Reporter .

> Duclos was asked if he was preparing Canadians for the return of vaccine mandates in the fall, he reportedly replied, “We must continue to fight against COVID.”

> In other words, mandates won’t be ruled out just yet.

They will never stop, they refuse to stop. Vaccines every 9 months will be mandatory in Canuckland

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x316, 16.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

expose-news.com/2022/07/05/austria-moh-says-doctors-duty-informed-consent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I find it funny how Any Forums predicted the whole time line almost perfectly back in march 2020.

stop fucking posting this, we're not going the fuck back to the way it used to be during covid hysteria

Why every 9 months?

Coronavirus season is once per year. ...In november to february...and the vaccine has 3 months of immunity...

It doesn't even make sense to vaccinate people outside of that season...

NOOO NOT THE HECKIN COMMON COLD
BOOST ME UP

This is old news in Morocco, they forced people to take the third dose in October, and they reduced the time between the 2nd and the 3rd dose to 4 months, and yesterday they added a 4th dose, but they can't enforce shit; it's all a protocol no one cares about it.

>Why every 9 months?
So no newborns are there anymore

GET YOUR UPDATES LEAFS OR NO FREEDOM FOR YOU.

Try being 58.

This is the first time I posted it.

so pol was right again

Does Morocco recognise natural immunity after infection? And is Casablanca worth visiting?

Did they miss the memo? Its time to shift the blame to doctors.
expose-news.com/2022/07/05/austria-moh-says-doctors-duty-informed-consent/

Current vaccines are not good enough.
The US military has one in first human trials
that should be way better, its durability is not clear yet.
But I'd bet it will hold up for several years.

I will try it and I won’t be a fucking pussy about it. I would never give a fuck about what anyone else is doing

Lol buddy. Canadians are the pathetic, faggoty, docile pack of rejects on the planet. They'll go back to whatever daddy government tells them to go back to.

> Duclos explained that “‘up to date’ means you have received your last dose in the past nine months.”

> He said, “If you’ve already received a first booster, that’s great,” but suggests that Canadians check if they are eligible for a “second or third booster” to remain on top of vaccinations.

> “Cases of COVID-19, including associated hospitalizations and deaths, are currently declining in Canada,” NACI said in a release. “However, the likelihood, timing, and severity of a future wave of COVID-19 is uncertain.”

It's declining but you still need to get boosties forever.

Attached: image_2022_06_25T13_19_12_352Z.png (2048x1689, 3.47M)

>canadians-required-to-get-covid-shot-every-nine-months/
or as we call it
>a declaration of war

Attached: blacksails.areyoukiddingme.gif (540x304, 1.12M)

No they don't but they allow entry just with a negative test, and Casablanca is shitty, visit Marrakech instead

too much covid fatigue
it's no longer exciting and no one cares
and plus it's no longer on the news

flu vaccines were always crap
if you think rushed covid vaccines would work
any better think again

call me a shill/glownigger/whatever but this shit will keep going until the enforcers of this madness don't fear for the lives of their children/families, it's that fucking simple, politics has clearly ceased to be a viable way to deal with this

Attached: 1617498644097.png (500x422, 154.27K)

Would it be possible to visit both in one week? Also if you have a negative test to get in, is that enough to travel around or do you have a domestic vaxpass? Also is Morocco actually safe for tourists? I'm not a teenager girl planning on going hiking in the mountains.

he's bald so who cares

It will be when the cbc whores controlled by government and funded by Canadian tax dollars is told to as well as every other script reading opinion based organization out there.

all Canadian politicians and federal employees need to be minecrafted IRL

>even the ones you like