What do you feel when you watch this video?

What do you feel when you watch this video?

Attached: klausnewfuture.webm (720x720, 2.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGrib_wAgVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are bugs kosher?

Not by sheer coincidence.

Yuuuum

nothing since I know my land is used to raise livestock for my family and me.

lmao insects are a traditional food in other parts of the world because they're fucking starving. In China they'll eat anything because they went through famine after famine. Complete embarrassment.

Brother my county is on the brink. They also made now GenderWeeks in our schools. Soon i will go crazy like our brother in denmark.

Promise me that when we win we'll put every single one of them in ovens and roast them until they are unrecognizable

Wtf even goes on in Central Europe? Is everyone there just ultimate cucks?

Makes you think.

I feel like I would become vegan before I ate insects.

Attached: 1572251695191.jpg (720x528, 38.88K)

joy, because killing globalists will be pretty fun

Gaslighting

Attached: 1657041540030.png (489x526, 427.98K)

Lies. Went to sweat ol' cali wali and they had bags of insects in almost everfy store i went to.

This image is sort of misleading. It's a bottle of maple syrup that has butter flavoring

the thing about eating bugs is that I seriously doubt they are doing this because muh environment, you could just as easily grow mushrooms and even plankton as cheap food sources, heck you could even use shallower parts of the ocean for large scale alge agriculture but no I think there is more to this insects are symbolic in a way it would symbolise being a miserable and subserviant slave of globohomo who will eat anything for his masters

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGrib_wAgVE

More worried about this to be honest.
If they put it on the menu as "Cheese burger" or something, you're never going to know you're eating the bugs.

>You'll be able to buy insect balls
as if eating the rest of the insect wasn't disgusting enough

half of Any Forums already eats the bugs, no big change

Attached: 1649822157833.jpg (480x492, 75.03K)

Nothing. In central México we eat picrel, but it just grows on rainy season and are a bit expensive. And no all mexicans like it. My siblings dont eat grasshoppers but god I fucking love It. Nothing like a warm grasshoper taco with salt and lemon

Attached: chapulines.jpg (470x352, 31.79K)

>no difference between eating a lobster and a scorpion

Retard spotted

>bugs that live in the ocean are magically different because reasons
kek

Crickets & Locusts are kosher according to the Bible.

But the cockroaches, worms, beetles, cicadas, wasps, ants, spiders, etc
that the World Economic Forum wanna force the Goyim Pleb to eat are not kosher tho.

Attached: ZE BUGS for (You).jpg (824x990, 121.11K)

How bad is the surveillance state in Switzerland? Could you burn this place down and get away with it?

Attached: 1642985966607.gif (237x237, 1.67M)

the thing is cockroaches carry many diseases and are probably not very safe to eat unless of course you want to introduce some new exotic disease to humanity

They are not
I mean, if anyone wants to try it and actually likes it, such place will prosper, if not, it will go bankrupt, nothing wrong with that

>protein rich
Yeah thats why carnivore and insectivore are considered 2 completely different things. I vill NOT eat ze bugs. Not ever.