TEXAS TO DECLARE INVASION

TEXAS TO DECLARE INVASION

Triggering Article IV Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution, which guarantees states federal protection from invasion

WERE GOING TO WAR WITH MEXICO

foxnews.com/politics/multiple-texas-counties-declare-border-crisis-invasion-numbers-increase

Attached: 5121AA9B-B21E-4BCE-934D-BB77A48F6C4B.gif (430x200, 963.27K)

Neat
Well solve it by making all the Mexicans into Americans
All nice n legal

Good.x fk Mexico.

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-124517_Gallery.jpg (940x462, 191.69K)

I've been saying for years that we should just consider this a military issue. Mexico is allowing the de facto invasion of its civilian populace. It needs to be invaded so that a buffer State can be created in between the United States and mexico. Mexico should not even be considered a country by the time we are done with them. There is no reason for Mexico to get to have this kind of unchecked bullshit going on on the border. I hope a 2024 candidate is brave enough

Reading my own post back to me why does this feel like it was written by gpt-3?

Dude, would be crazy if Trump won the mexican vote by giving amnesty to 40 million illegals. Watch the lefties head explode as we get all their votes!

2 more weeks

Wont Happen.

Texans will just stand in the hallway for an hour while the invasion passes them by.

Fuck off with your sensationalist bullshit.

Holy shit that'd be epic!
Most based Supreme Court justice is a black man, hispanics vote MAGA, leftists seethe.
I'm going to go get my "liberal tears" mug

What if it is gpt-3 and this second post is the bot trying to conceal itself among us - pretending to be human?

Why? We are currently experiencing a severe labor shortage, we desperately NEED their labor

Based. Send in the NG. Mine the fuck out of the Mexican side of the border.

let's. go. brandon!

Doesn’t Governor Abbot have to be the one to do that

goodbye mexicans! get off my lawn

Excellent.
Keep me updated.

Attached: billionaire-tinancial-territaly-population-violence-escalated-4fa34280547085c4-bb5ecfafd09877ac[1].jpg (640x642, 79.97K)

>WERE GOING TO WAR WITH MEXICO
It's just like my hecking Cormac McCarthy novel!

Mexico is actually a nice place, most migrants are coming from South Central America and the Mexican government turns a blind eye towards US immigration because they don't want them in Mexico

Please dear god tell me I will get to shoot some spicos crossing the border

Its not gonna happen chud

That's because we already reached peak Mexicanization. We already have a fucking QUARTER of the Mexican nation living here.

You know this thinking is what led to the (((Platinum Plan))).
You are just fucking retarded.

They won't do shit, they are just larping.
Nothing ever happens.

Nah, it’s definitely majority mexico by far.

if we're going to be demographically replaced we need to be replaced LEGALLY

Based! Turn America brown to own the libs!

Its called right of conquest chud, if you cant defend your land then it deserves to be taken, or in this case given back. At least thats the excuse you genocidal nigger loving kike puppets used when you took this land from rightful Aztlan clay

Attached: 1654656339279.jpg (897x973, 341.98K)

>spics
shooting
>other spics
Lemme know how this works out.

I tried to find the scene from Ex Machina when cuts himself open in front of the mirror because he's worried he could be a robot himself.
But I couldn't find it, so pretend this post is a webm response containing that.

Doing this won't have the affects you want. In practice it would:

1. cause Biden to formally mobilize all of Texas's armed forces under *his* command, especially given the existing Trump orders for the existing Guard deployment on the border. Do you really want this?
2. any military incursion with Mex forces will stop them from working with the Texas Rangers and CBP .. which means no more deportations.
3. any military incursion with Mex forces will destroy the current agreement to allow expanded FBI, ATF and DEA operations within Mexico - which is a major check on the Mexican military's power. All those cops would be deported back to USA.
4. annihilate all cross-border trade due to the border closing, which rapes Texas's economic influence over Monterrey
5. not build the wall, which Texas could have done regardless (and done through many different ways)

If Abbott were to do this then you'd have a major Biden military deployment followed by Mexico refusing to take back the trash that walks in. The border would be completely closed, NAFTA effectively killed, and now you'd have growing migrant riots at all major border towns. This doesn't promote law and order.

it's both true. Mexico has shitty people just like everywhere and those are the ones who want to get in the US and live off of government programs. I even knew a Mexican doctor couple that moved to the US and then moved back because it was shitty and expensive

>The border would be completely closed, NAFTA effectively killed, and now you'd have growing migrant riots at all major border towns. This doesn't promote law and order.
I'm struggling to see the problem

I know you guys are joking, but if you keep making posts like this you're going to attract retards that actually believe it.

>vote by giving amnesty to 40 million illegals.
This drunk MMUUUURRKKKNNNNN thinks voting count will be an honest event.
So cute.

It was Bush who federalized the national guards you retard.
>derrrrr Trump did everything bad

I don't see a problem with any of this?

Attached: headcrab_jew.jpg (721x330, 45.88K)

Frankly I'm fine with the Mexicans. An American flag across the whole world, with jews 6 feet under making fertilizer is a beautiful sight.

If we have a land war with texas, let's say the objective for Texas is to occupy Mexico City, and the objective for Mexico is to occupy Dallas. Texas has the Texas National Guard, State Guard, and militias and we have our military + cartels & militias. Both sides can use conscription.

We would unironically win in like 2 weeks.

At this point it would make sense to make any promise or take any action to secure power. The country is falling apart and whoever is in power gets to control where it lands.

they wouldn't be in Mexico in the first place if they didn't allow them to trespass through their country. such nigger tier logic.