How do you get through your 9-5?

I honestly want to know how you manage to get through your 9-5 40+ hour work week without blowing your brains out? I'm so fucking miserable.

Attached: Photo Jun 11, 5 29 34 PM.jpg (1024x866, 216.08K)

We have 4 weeks paid vacation here
Every 3 months I take a week off (9 days) and binge on meth
I just say "fuck you" to everything and everyone for a week
It's the only way I can stay sane and recharge my batteries for the next months

I've never been capable of that. Every job I ever had like that, about a week or two into the job I would go catatonic and make sure I messed up so that I would get fired. I used to think I was a fuckup** and now I see it as a defense mechanism so that I can enjoy my youth.
>t. 30 with a full head of hair and a thriving media company he started in his bedroom

Hobbies, my wife, and some extra construction work on the side. All this is to help me stay distracted from the voices that are tell me to end it all.

Work for as little as possible, then watch videos on your phone, fuck around, waste time.
Honestly WFH is the way to go.
>bossfag wants an open cubicle layout with lower walls
Lmao I’m fucking off

of course a job working at mcdonalds isn't a good fucking job. get a damn degree so you actually get a good fucking job. god you people are retarded

lawyers, how the fuck do you do it without drinking? going into law soon and literally cant deal with the ass licking and taking work back to home out of hours. what is the point?

I just fall back on my mom every time I get sick of some clown ass job. I figure when my hair starts to grey my bosses will start to show me respect and actually need me to do things and have higher expectations than to be some dumbass chad

>1pbtid
>Demoralizing message
>Concentrated essence of terminal >faggotry

Make it worth it by saving every bit of money as possible and take classes when possible.

I don't. I got the fuck out of dodge. Fuck America.

I don't. Fuck the rat race.

Attached: aa7.png (550x532, 480.13K)

Pretty easy
>have skill
>get paid 6 figures for skill
>wfh
>finish work quickly
>overestimate how long it will take to employer
>only effectively work 1-2 days per week max
>have all other time free to do whatever I desire
Learn 2 code isn't a meme.

Attached: 1608572117950.gif (600x449, 1.56M)

>8 hour shift
Be happy. My shift lasts 28 continous day.

you jannies really should ask for a raise. 2x pay minimum.

classes on what? and how does one find motivation

Attached: 1651101684197.png (345x330, 112.7K)

I switched to just doing remote contractor jobs. Managers and coworkers don't bother me and I get to work on specific shit of my choosing for a good wage.
It's still boring most of the time but fuck it.

>get a damn degree so you actually get a good fucking job
>he doesn't know

Attached: afad.jpg (600x536, 80.54K)

>that takes up a third of my waking day
if you are assuming 8 hours of sleep 16 hours awake, it would be half of your waking day.

I just think we should have 3 day weekends.

I am 85% sure you are Elijah Schaffer

Quit then, kike.

Attached: 9ABEF90D-091B-4D6F-9403-F45143ED3634.jpg (990x990, 98.18K)

i have a degree and working on getting my ccnp as a network admin. its still miserable work and i hate working with people.

this would literally solve everything

Attached: 1648006042193.jpg (960x354, 51.77K)

Some weeks I just don't work. I just don't have it in me. They pay me. I'll fight a fire or something and just kind of shitpost and fuck around or mow my lawn or something.

I’m current working 5 days a week but will likely transition to 3-4 sometime next year. My job is pretty laid back and not busy, and since I’m by myself nobody cares what I do as long as the work gets done.

The trick is to make atleast $50 / hr. It doesnt seem so bad then.

By not being a pussy ass faggot? I started at 9 an hr, within 5 years I was making 30 an hr w/ pension and full med/dent/vision. Pension was 90% salary upon leaving. Im still getting paid today and I haven't worked in 3 years and fap/smoke weed/play vidya ALL day, every day. Im famous in my game for being such a sweaty bitch. Im just saying to u morons, stop being faggots and ull be fine, or dont and make me more valuable because as u losers cant seem to be leaders all I gotta do is show up, tell u what to do... maybe help u because ur dumb and lazy as fuck, and I move on, and the company pays me for life. Morons.

Im not saying it is easy, ffs I would work CIRCLES around most of u in any field. However there is only one "me" and millions of "you", you have so much power yet u just bitch. Fine with me, like I said, I cant fight millions of u, I let u kill ya selfs.

Attached: 1615339910930.png (696x391, 287.56K)

I don't work
I have a sense of egotistical divinity that I'll be fine
my turn will come, but deep down I know I'll get lucky somehow

Attached: ocoujd-b88786157z.120160829133337000geeiheu1.10.jpg (620x932, 71.28K)

I work from home. I play video games, take naps, cook delicious lunches and dinners, do household chores and repairs, pet my cat, pick up groceries and tools, check out the local gun shop, visit my family. Oh and every once in a while I do an hour or two of work.

for me I just did hs calculus so i can apply to engineering

Also this: