Winter is coming

Soak it up Euros. Soak in the warm sun. Feel the warm rays of light all across your body.

We all know that this coming winter is going to be hell. Europe has obviously been chosen as the starting zone for the global chimp out.

Facts:

- Muslims are feral and hate you. What's going to happen when they don't have the money to stay warm? They're going to kill you.

- many of your people will die. The amount of embarrassment your countries will feel, when millions freeze to death will be hilarious. Oh you're so much better than America? Then why can't you even stay warm during winter? Basic human shit bruv.

You're going to have riots, many deaths, miserable conditions...it's gonna be bad. We all know it's gonna be bad. Europe gets too fucking cold to just bundle up with blankets.

Attention to euro anons with heat: you'll be public enemy #1. You'll have euro trash finding their way to your homes, begging to stay warm.

This isn't a game. This isn't a conspiracy. This is REAL LIFE. You need to get on this shit now if you don't wanna die.

Attached: AB2_8592-scaled.jpg (1707x2560, 440.47K)

redditspacing didnt read lol
also saged how do you like dem apples

I literally lived in your country and soaked up ZERO welfare. I worked on the market 5 days a week from Zeeburg from Amsterdam to Haarlem and Castricum and many more. I impregnated so many of your blond beauties that I sometimes cry why I think how many of my bastard Dutch babies I'll never meet. I literally stole you faggot Dutch fags bicycles, and even when I was caught, the Police let me go. I flipped tables in Alkmaar when one of you little Dutch faggots tried talking shit to me. I took advantage of you faggot Dutch countless times. Your country was like a playground. You couldn't stop me, the authorities didn't care, and everyone just let me be a white nigger.

I left in 2010, and it appears now that you have even more niggers than when I was last there.

Yeah good luck with that. I might fly over to that shit hole Amsterdam and piss over your city like everyone else. Maybe one day.

tl; dr
also what does that cunt have to do with anything you're saying? that's how you're fishing for bumps? low-life douchebag

>soak in the warm sun
no thanks, get me some winter instead

She has really nice shoulders

love that about a woman

Attached: 1613258520879.webm (446x550, 931.05K)

Most of Europe doesn't have significant numbers of muzzos, wtf you talking about.

The slime is mostly concentrated in a few places, in France, Sweden, UK, Germany

>Fimbulwinter-chan has joined the chat

Attached: 1600665005465.png (1275x1841, 694.26K)

Not my problem. Try to make it mine and I will shoot you from 500m out and bury your remains in the big ass swamp next to my property.

just like every year... whats your point burgerfag

Built for BGC

You do realize that most Europeans on this board do wish for the total annihilation of this jewish ideology infested place way more than you do, right? What you are saying is basically good News for any based European that prepped.

>Most of Europe doesn't have significant numbers of muzzos
holy cope

> few places, in France, Sweden, UK, Germany
A "few" places, lmao. France, Germany and the UK are the most populous western yuro countries. Double cope.

2 more weeks, right? I hate my fellow mutts so much it's unreal.

Just put a jacket on nigger. Get some nice heavy blankets and sip a hot drink comfy as fuck. Europe was born from harsh winter if Eskimo people could live with no wood and no tech a bunch of whining cunts can survive by rubbing two brain cells together.

>western yuro countries
Yeah. That's just one half of Europe.

let me trigger you with 2 words:
>sleeveless
>turtlenecks

She has the Anglo down syndrome horse face

she would look better fatter
>pic rel
guess she's just too skinny

Attached: FINAL-553-ipcujr4dpbolsl4a0h0m107696.jpg (300x449, 88.67K)

Attached: 1646706156504.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Attached: 1645240594998.webm (910x480, 2.77M)

That spacing looks nicer than everything just crammed together, arsehole