Germs should appreciate Kurds more

I'm Kurdish and Germs should be more thankful to us.
>good food. Almost anyone likes Döner Kebab here
>nice cars. Every Kurd has a nice car while germoids drive shitty cars
>hookah bars and shops.Hookah bars and shops are very nice. We contribute more to the GDP then Germs

You should thank your local Kurd Germs. We make this country without humor better

Attached: A-picture-taken-on-August-29-2013-shows.jpg (1024x1001, 173.78K)

Based

back to the Middle East with you faggot

Don't be racist timmy

dont forget about the arranged incest marriage, the constant whoring and the utter uselessness kurds are
praise gollum erdogan
>gemüse

you know what? if you were anything other than a Kurd, I would have said nothing and maybe even agreed on some point. Hell even if you were a Turk id let it slide, but youre a Kurdish filth. Kurdish filth has no place here in Europe, youre not welcome anywhere in the world. You singlehandedly might be the most disgusting mountain donkeyfucking filth to ever set foot on the beautiful lands of the Middle East. The world might have been a much better place if you never came to exist. Make world a better place, cease to exist.

It's the truth. All shitskins don't belong in Europe

says the slav kek

yeah, but youre still a kurdish shitskin regardless of what you do, you realize that right? You are for the rest of your life doomed to live knowing youre a kurdistani goatfucker. Someone even western trannies take pity on.

Beautifully written like a novel. Couldn't have said it better.

@KurdshitOP:
Kill yourself asap and take as much of your incestoid 50 IQ inbred relatives with you as you can.

Germany want to deport leeches like you but no country on the planet accepts you in even if Germany pays on top... sad!

Attached: HitlerPhoto.jpg (1684x2305, 498.59K)

>I'm Kurdish and Germs should be more thankful to us.

No, I think you're German, judhing by how incredibly shitty your "humor," lame bait and generic trolling is.

(But if you truly don't like it here - move to a different place. Can't tell you to go back to your country, given that you never had one.)

Attached: FRmCJXfacAEVh2a.jpg (1079x1066, 118.4K)

There is nothing like a "Kurdistan"... that's the reason why we can't deport them. Fml

Attached: Adolf_Hitler_cropped_restored.jpg (2079x2739, 1.04M)

only thing you filthy communist kurdish deserve death.

Based

Attached: InCollage_20220513_164914885.png (1080x1080, 967.77K)

Turks do

Yankee Doodle went to town
A-riding on a pony
He stuck a feather in his hat
And called it macaroni

Yankee Doodle, keep it up
Yankee Doodle dandy
Mind the music and the step
and with the girls be handy!

Father and I went down to camp
Along with Captain Gooding
And there we saw the men and boys
As thick as hasty pudding.

And there was Captain Washington
And gentle folks about him
They say he's grown so tarnal proud
He will not ride without them.

Attached: 1656964979061.png (760x930, 1.2M)

This thread was made by a Turk to make Kurds look bad.

>that flag
You like Zion don't you Kurt's?

Attached: SMILE.jpg (600x860, 51.19K)

Whoms calling who shitskin?

Attached: 1647687021950.jpg (2364x3546, 604.53K)

Guess who's dying out first

Attached: 1652672616266.jpg (719x1165, 230.72K)

I appreciate kurds who go back to the middle east and stay out of white countries.

Question what did Ataturk think of the kurds?

your parents immigrated to give you access to German education among other things, and you fucker still dont know how statistics work.

Of course, he doesn't know how statistics work. He had German educations. Krauts are legit retarded.

Well tell me then, many say Persians are white passing even though many of them are very dark. A lot of Kurds are white or white-passing, that's a fact.

Attached: 1530688212a_mo1.jpg (650x365, 58.33K)