What would be the best country to live in once WW3 starts?

What would be the best country to live in once WW3 starts?

Attached: 1656877549138.webm (720x1280, 2.29M)

Not a "white" one

some pacific ocean island, i'd guess

God that's nice

Something like Philippines or Brazil

>female
kek
shit bait tho op go back to Any Forums

why can't mass shooters kill whores like this

I would like to have sexual intercourse with those women if you know what I mean.

A bunker underground with a secret access to some unhabitated valley to get out in the open from time to time

Fuck I hope they’re boys

That would be ok if you wanted to be part of China. I would stay in my irrelevant shithole.

I can feel it.
Feels good.

an island

Attached: 1.webm (720x1280, 1.27M)

Attached: coom b8.jpg (966x1044, 105.74K)

I reckon we will be nuked even if we don`t participate

Source, names? They're woman.

sauce

Anywhere really. Nukes are mostly harmless and just a bunch of hype. Most of them will self destruct before leaving their silos. Old ass outdated hardware. I hope someone catches all the failed launches and posts here.

Iceland or some irrelevant isolated island/country.

Attached: tht.jpg (640x666, 51.51K)

Probably Brazil or Argentina, if you can hold your own in a discount version of the wild west we will become.

may as well be a man with that face

Suny ray

thats a bloke isnt it

No it's not you faggot they look gross, probably trannies, doing some spasticated dance to appeal to dribbling fucking retards. I see why it appeals to you. Which part is appealing the tonne of make up, plastic wig, filter, npc facial expressions. The only natural thing was her smile and it look like she was smelling shit.
Literally kill yourself please

I'd engage in sexual intercourse with these two fine specimen of dickgirls for the sole purpose of procreation if you happen to catch my meanings dear sirs

White? Here. Not white? Anywhere else, don't come here, we're full.

hope solo. she has nudes.

Attached: Aaron5.jpg (236x355, 13.35K)

I wish I didn’t have to sleep every single day

I want to make them suffer

Attached: 1635540245924.jpg (1125x998, 486.93K)

how do I get a future gf to wear one of these for me? how do I even bring it up?

some caribbean island where rich people keep their money like st vincent, one of the well functioning african countries (yes they exist), one of the south american countries with right wing governments, one of the south east asian countries

New Zealand.

because then the girls remaining will be ugly and that's all they're good at

You will always be ugly

Both of these women seem annoying af

We're gonna put you in jail dawg.

Wherever the front line is.

Only if you already live there. Their immigration laws are becoming even more retarded every day.

Ukraine

just a cute tomboy

Attached: cristinysam_284577481_368493425346517_4630778925033797842_n.jpg (1440x1440, 253.59K)

No u

On one hand, any of these countries would probably be safe from nukes due to their complete irrelevance to global politics and a lack of developed resources. On the other hand, you'd have to live in one of these countries, which are all filled with niggers.
I'd just live in rural or even semi-rural USA.

Attached: file.png (1578x814, 128.21K)

Attached: 1655944030365.png (1080x1080, 1.23M)