Ukraine needs $1 Trillion in aid

After the war is over, Ukraine will need $2 Trillion to rebuild. Ukraine is NATO’s greatest ally, so it naturally deserves $3 Trillion. $4 Trillion is a small price to pay for making Ukraine a democracy (which it is, of course). It’s clear that the West should spend $5 Trillion on rebuilding Ukraine. The world leaders only need to figure out how to divide the honor of giving Ukraine $6 Trillion

Attached: imrs.php.jpg (1200x823, 253.55K)

God I hope Russia wins

if they win, which they won't, they will just take the money and repair jack shit

With jews, you lose!

this guy gets mercenaries to cut off the heads of russian corpses and then hold them up to fawning western cameras. he's a terrorist funded by the same people who created ISIS

I really hope he dies a painful death

worth it for 100 years rights to all of ukraines lithium

>loses
>demands a gorillion more dollars

Nah fuck off cunt.

The whole war is a jewish scam, both Ukraine and Russia are run by Jews.

They want money back that the West took from Russia, and gave to Ukraine (approx 500billion). The IMF who gave Ukraine the Sovereign debt loans on the proviso that they sell off their agricultural land to Western private investment was co-founded by a jewish communist (Harry White). Yeltsin banned the Communists then Putin allowed them back in, yet both Russia and Ukraine talk about de-Communizing, despite both being run by an oligopoly of rich jews. What's more, Israel's richest citizen is Roman Abramovich (a jew), the same man who is Putin's favorite "son". Abramovich is Israel's biggest contributor to 'West Bank Development i.e. stealing Palestinian land. Israel only sent non-lethal aid to Ukraine, i.e. medicine and helmets, because you don't hurt other actors in your scam. Israel is so far up the ass of Russia, that when it snows on the kremlin, Rabbis in Tel Aviv, can go bobsleighing for free. Yet stupidly America, send Israel $3.5Billion in military aid yearly, despite the country being responsible for 9/11 and the murder of 2977 citizens.

It doesn't help me to say any of this shit, but it's the truth as far as I see it. Fuck them all. Jews know how to Jew, and they just can't help keep on jewing, especially when we goyim are involved.

>They want money back that the West took from Russia, and give* it to Ukraine (approx 500billion).

>fuck kikes

based

Sounds like a great reason to let Russia win and take Ukraine over.

hello pedo vatniks
Ukraines defending white civilization, something you shitskins wouldn't get

>t. pvt gonzalo washington 37F

Wow now i hope Putin bombs Ukraine to stone age
That's what you get for being global homo

Attached: E9LBO2XXoAAdSoo.jpg (600x608, 42.03K)

just wait few more weeks and there won't be any Ukraine

Kek, post hand and time stamp you nigger

68W, neverserved spic

Okay mutt/trailer trash

I wish the West abandoned ukraine like Afghanistan

Thank you for your service to jewish oligarchs, enjoy the gibs, paco. You earned em I guess.

Attached: 1656546296446.jpg (723x900, 129.7K)

the neoliberal globalist military industrial complex knows what's best, you shut your mouth up about zogmerica right now

Attached: 1642463527424.jpg (876x964, 199.49K)

>DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOS ARE WHY I CANT GET A GF

Agreed, the Autonmous Ukrainian Oblast withing Russian Federation could use 8 trillions to rebuild after the destruction the Nazilenskiy has done, so we could take 10 trillions as a reparations for the illegal sanctions and the stealing of Russian assets abroad.

Attached: 1517402663814.jpg (198x254, 11.26K)

fuck off kike

Jews are disgusting rats who will never build their third temple

I've got a few rentals I call up from time to time, but jews have nothing to do with that. How much disability gibs did you manage to get?