Zoomer will be forced to rebuild what boomer destroyed aren't they?

Give it to me straight Any Forums
How much pain and misery is ahead for someone like me that just graduated high school?

Attached: FMcBdNxXMC0BRx_.jpg (720x723, 56.53K)

Faggot

You'll be dead in less than a decade. Just coast by and enjoy what's left.

You'll be alright young one. Men have always had it rough.

Possibly more widespread suffering than in any time in human history. On the bright side, AI could make things better for everyone. Disruptive technologies work that way.

I can't believe I'm happy to have graduated during the financial collapse.

Macron said he wants to

>“help Ukraine to win,”
and
>“not to fight against Russia, let alone annihilate it.”

This is Cognitive dissonance pf Macron's Rothschild Jewish puppet controlled brain.

Just be willing to work so I don’t have to and in exchange I’ll give you ideas and entertainment

Attached: E2BC1E93-AE55-4459-A500-FBDA2E8AAF39.jpg (1200x675, 61.19K)

kek
Zoomers wont rebuild shit. That comes later
Dont stress out too much theres nothing you can do. Just live your life, keep friends/family close, find things to appreciate but understand you are living during the fall of Rome

Attached: 1656387957751.jpg (750x938, 79.16K)

>Fidel Castro's illegitimate son, a pedophile with dementia, and a granny fucking Rothschild banker walk into a bar...

Attached: whoah that was close Hitler tamed by prison.png (1000x1247, 1.8M)

If you created this meme you'll do 'aight. If you stole it you'll struggle.

>ticket pocket on business suit
Do the French really?

Attached: oh wow.jpg (562x437, 42.09K)

>zoomie zooms building anything outside of fortnite
LOL

Attached: 1656697703816.jpg (2000x2000, 1.37M)

>rebuild

Attached: tenor.gif (401x498, 963.26K)

Zoomers are the weak men making hard times, millennials too to a lesser extent.
Gen alpha will likely be the ones who will have to fix shit.

you shouldn't be on this website, you're not even an adult

Zoomers are going to live in the last part of the good times phase. Their sons on the other hand are going to play on Dante must die mode.

The pedophile points to a little boy and says to the banker "Hey, ya wanna fuck that kid?" And the banker says "Outta what?"

Boomers ruined the country financially and started ruining it socially
Millennials further ruined it socially
Zoomers are further ruining it socially
Nothing will get fixed until food stops being delivered then people will wake up to the shit world they are in when politicians and niggers block whites from receiving emergency MREs from government food banks. That is the exact point where change will START to happen but we are so far away from that

Get into trades young man. Evil can only destroy so be ready to build. God always wins so stay on the righteous path and you'll be fine.

>millennials too to a lesser extent
I am a millennial to stop rewriting history. We started all this social cancerous shit with the internet. Zoomers are taking the ball from us and running but we 100% created the ball.

Zoomers don’t know how to build anything. The bad news is the boomers are the last days of man!

Check wages, inflation, taxes and national debt, and you’ll have your answer

The whole "Weak men, strong men times" meme is bullshit. Massive cope. Things can stay shit for centuries or forever and their isn't shit anyone can do about any of it. Prove me wrong faggots.

Attached: Swamp.jpg (1920x1200, 656.97K)

Either we have AI automate everything or we are fucked. I dont think the hard graft of zoomers is going to achieve much.

>gen xer sits back and watches while the fingers point at everyone else
Kek

>Things can stay shit for centuries
Yes, that's the 'hard times'
>or forever
No, not forever.
But sometimes entire generations or more live shitty lives until things get better.

Well. Yeah. The abyss is endless.

I am a firm believer that nothing will ever get better because of all the non whites in all the western countries. That is the only thing that allowed civilization to flourish and Europeans where working hard to keep Muslims and niggers out now that we let the invasion happen the whole "strong people make strong times" or whatever can never happen.

90% of them are born and live in emerging markets. so its a difference if arctic mexican op asks or where op is from. only 22% of the pop in canada are zoomers while 46% in nigeria in comparisson. huge impact if you can even influence with 22% your society enough ever to make it count. not talking about voting.

>How much pain and misery is ahead for someone like me that just graduated high school?

Have to decide if you will endure it or be the one handing it out.

Attached: 4377158.jpg (266x400, 25.83K)

Putin is utterly inferior as a leader

All of it.

Strong people today would kill the invaders desu. We might be a minority but we have to get rid of them.