All boomers will go to hell for the world they have created

All boomers will go to hell for the world they have created.

Attached: 162867912461.webm (480x878, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U7ksr6xU3LA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All I see are doctors

Imagine blaming Boomers for this behavior. Blame social media.

pretty sure they'll just cease to exist and we'll be left with the hell, oyvind

found the boomer nigger, I wish death upon your entire family

We should make a car what have 20 hidden flamethrowers in it for all directions. Then we should drive into nigger protests.

Attached: miles-morales-thor-2.webp.png (1041x1522, 2.92M)

More likely the current generation will go to hell for creating this world and abandoning the traditions that made it stable. Great men created what we have and their weak, deluded, lazy, entitled, children squandered what their ancestors built. Now they will suffer and blame everyone except themselves for the conditions they exist in.

It's the boomers, newfag. Anal Schwab isn't a young person. He's the same age as these people.

They voted and fought for this. Let them suffer.

Attached: 088B0CE5-F719-4C4C-B992-09218AED1611.jpg (980x653, 50.72K)

Blame pussies like you for doing jack shit to stop it

>More likely the current generation will go to hell for creating this world

OK, Boomer.

Hey, remember when you 'changed the world, man!'?

Well, guess what. This shit-show is the world you changed into. You fuckers destroyed the world that our ancestors struggled and died for thousands of years to create, just so you could get cheap tacos and cruises.

And now you blame your kids, who you raised to behave just as selfishly and destructively as you did.

>OK, Boomer.
This is the world you and the generations after built. This is what you wanted user. You have done nothing to change it. Enjoy I will be dead soon enough and you will be alone in the hell you created out of a heaven I built. In your last moments think of what I said and when you see the truth in it you will finally understand. All I ever did was give you the rope you begged me for. You were the one who hung yourself with it.

I blame kikes and their degenerate ways

Hard times create strong men
Strong men create good times
Good times create weak men
Weak men create hard times

Boomers - Fathered by strong men, birthed after the hard times of ww2. They inherited good times.
Boomers are the weak generation that created the current hard times. What we have is what boomers left behind

Just gave him a strong shakehand and look him in the eyes.

Mass vaxx boomer extinction when ?

Attached: 36525435454543.jpg (520x481, 36.85K)

This is all on you retarded "new" people.

This, not my problem and i'm glad i'm old.

>Kikes and shitlibs haven't controlled virtually all of our institutions for the last 3 generations. It's ze boomers' fault!

When sophie made that video, it was just supposed to be a meme.

youtu.be/U7ksr6xU3LA

not soon enough

When we are gone you will cry and suffer and blame just like now. Never doing anything to change your circumstances. You are weak and its no ones fault except your own. You chose the path of hedonism and now you are reaping the rewards there of. The solutions to your problems are plain but you lack the drive to do what is needed. You are crippled by your own delusion, ego, and misplaced hatred.

>trust the plan, what I consider evil will be punished even if I do nothing
Cope cope and cope.

If you always blame others you will never self-improve.

You ALLOWED THIS to happen. How the fuck do you think people won't notice your failings, you boomer faggot?

Boomers control like 80% of the wealth. Mostly boomers in leadership positions still and they paused the world for a year for a virus that only affected them. I don't think you understand how much baby boomers are at fault here.

Boomers have not given money to niggers.
You with your jungle drum music paved the way for them.

Attached: 1653979870665.png (1795x1795, 877.97K)

Not the problem. What have you built? What have you done? The problem always starts with the individual. No one gives you anything you work for it and develop yourself and your skills. You will never fix what is wrong until you fix yourself and your world view. You are in a prison of your own making and as you cry rotting in it you also holds the only key.