Ultimate redpill is realizing DDR was the real Germany and FRG GmbH was an anti-German puppet state

Ultimate redpill is realizing DDR was the real Germany and FRG GmbH was an anti-German puppet state.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_East_Germany.svg.png (1280x768, 116.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NMM2tGbxZo&ab_channel=WELTNachrichtensender
youtube.com/watch?v=1M1K8jnKUok
youtube.com/watch?v=JmQzp7VgNog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

germany fuck you for not supporting Ukraine more.. you are assholes.. no offense

Ex-DDR is such a fucking shithole even the Nigerians and Roaches don't want to live there

Poles, however, are still spilling into the country en masse.

germany ceased to exist in 1945, the rest is shit history that should be ignored

Again, not former DDR

Yes, Prussia was always a poor shithole that was known for militarism and a decent education system. Russia basically preserved it while the Rhineland was americanized.

youtube.com/watch?v=1NMM2tGbxZo&ab_channel=WELTNachrichtensender

Attached: Kek.jpg (1080x1284, 166.39K)

You will scrub whichever damn toilet life hand you, Piotr.

>tfw no DDR gf

Attached: Louisa Freytag MLPD.jpg (1063x1475, 192.16K)

hands*
and I'm Sławomir, I'm not named after some Jew

Oh no, are you saying it's German? Wow. That's terrible.

It was so bad that they had to erect a giant wall complete with minefield and armed guards to prevent people from escaping.

I miss the DDR so much bro you wouldnt understand

It worked didn't it.

yeah because retards got brainwashed by the west and western family, just like the brainwashed faggots are brainwashed rn by the covid hoax. Just wait 50 years and then go read a history book in some random ass high school. They will say that covid was a MASSIVE deal, SOO deadly omg!!!111 panic panic!!!

Nigger.

People still got out.
They rather took their chances crossing the border than remaining in East Germany.

Half the house I am living here in Rostock is Poles.

You do realise that kids in West Berlin were literally throwing oranges at each other all year long whilst their Eastern counterparts where getting like a single fucking banana as a Christmas gift, right?

Eastern Germans and Poles are not on good terms since soviet times. I remember in polls in the 90s that Eastern Germans were one of the lowest in popularity together with Russians, and West Germans and Americans the highest. Maybe that changed a bit, but back in the day there was a fear that the Oder-Neiße Line wasn't secure anymore.

I can't refute that
Not really a secret, there was a loom of DDR intervention in Poland during the 80s (same thing we did to Czechs)

So what?
East Germany is still German.
West Germany is not.

youtube.com/watch?v=1M1K8jnKUok

looming
autowrong

Dad told me that back in the 70's and 80's any conscript that refused arms training was sent to West Berlin and ordered to look over the wall to see what they might end up fighting.
The entire East Berlin side was filled with tanks and other equipment in case of WWIII.
youtube.com/watch?v=JmQzp7VgNog

No, not really

>another commieblock Rostocker on Any Forums

Give me an adress so i can throw a dead seagull at you, this is my board

Attached: 78e.jpg (525x384, 30.96K)

tankie trannys out

>commies
The real redpill is the war shouldn't have ended in 1945...