HAPPENING: KLAUS SAYS YOU WILL TAKE ZE SHOTS

You will never be fully vaccinated chud

youtu.be/aRLY71SSW6E

Attached: D0CCF82D-3BED-4BC6-9CCA-B269C46AC42E.jpg (1284x1115, 652.7K)

the depopulationists wont stop until they hit their quota. if you defeat one of their initiatives they'll pop up with a different one, or wait until you aren't paying attention and then double down

How is this faggot not dead yet

Is he some kind of self appointed ruler? Who the fuck cares what he says?

not taking it at all

Hahahahaha

nietzche said that first the christian cultist must be made sick, so that his soul can be saved. in the current updated form, the world has been made sick, and so only a genocide can heal it. this way the people being genocided will actually help the people performing the genocide. consider the birth rates in israel, however. is the world truly sick? or is it cover for a gentile holocaust?

If he tries forcing that bullshit on me, I've got a shot for him.

I can’t wait for the day of the noose, him and bill gates

>You want to
>You want to
>You want to
No u klaus

satan's quota for mid 2023 is 2 billion people desu. the great tribulation begins december and will rapidly kill off 1 out of 4 people in a span of 6 months. the lesson here is dont trust vampires and tne noose people cause thats where you fail to understand that the bible is 100% legit and its for real

Yes goy, take my love juice
It’s safe you know?

Attached: 767E795B-580D-47C6-A1A3-A837DF25333D.png (275x183, 85.27K)

oh noo im so angry now what a villain its like hes a scripted bad guy saying everything i disagree with oh nooo

Attached: 1310829601979.png (683x797, 506.99K)

What is with all these old niggers trying to destroy everyone's lives?

i truly believe in that you should never wish or praise upon someones death.but this guy should be publicly executed for the good of the world.no hate, no animosity.he is just pure shit for the world.and to think that our "leader", a crying whore, is mentored by this nigger.finland is in for some good ol fun.

Shut up goy, take the juice

Attached: CF9F1AC7-5EFD-4736-B8FB-4C69C98BC790.jpg (578x390, 42.82K)

Your politicians do. If you hadn't noticed yet in Canada of all places, your policies follow the Great Reset and Agenda 2030 more than public opinion does.

Klaus Schwab runs your country now.

Fuck that. We will put a stop to it

No you won't. Canadians are standing around like sitting ducks waiting for a democratic solution. All the major parties in Canada have World Economic Forum Young Global Leaders as their heads.

America is becoming the same. He must have some sort of technology beyond comprehension, such as a virus that could destroy the world, or we're in a race to find it. I don't know what is going on. I just don't feel so good.

he keeps balling up his fist like he's about to jam it up a 10 year old boys asshole.

>my vaccine doesn’t work unless you take yours
what is the logic behind this?

Deep down you already know the answer to that question user

Attached: A31AD280-0914-4D63-9E72-C56A04BCDEBE.gif (640x480, 2.55M)

Self spreading vaccine you won’t even know till it’s to late.

Clearly he means if not everyone take it, then depopulation will be impossible

Klaus should do a Hitler and blow his brains out.

The vax is the ideal vehicle for exerting globohomo bodily control. Vax stops more extreme coof symptoms but doesn't give you real immunity to the virus sh you're still contagious. A bioweapon with immunity for your sheep. Then they can put whatever experiments they want in it. Want to gene mod an entire county or state? Easy as pie

everyone should be convinced to take the injection when put so elegantly, why are people even hesitating?

It's not that advanced as you try to describe it. These people are rotten to the core. Klaus and the likes of him have a protocol, which has ensured how they can be unelected while having every western elected official whoring for them. Ensure the politicians always get the right feedback, and ensuring they are always reminded they belong to the selected few. Therefore ensuring they, by the making of their own decisions, feel, they belong to the aristocracy. This results in our world. At the end, once the protocol is implemented deep enough into these feeble minded fools of western degenerates, you don't even have to pay then money, which itself, is a system, created by Klaus and the likes of him, ensuring they always remain within the control of the Ponzi scheme. You only need to ensure, these people, feel special, that they feel the (((power))) of the elite. That's is basically it. At the end, these people fuck their own children to belong to this group, meaning, betraying every aspect of your country is a lesser abstract.

Attached: 1650524417351.jpg (750x498, 68.13K)

That's an excellent question, and more to the point how is Davos still a thing, every Swissman has a state issued rifle and mandatory training.

I am gonna not take the jab one more time

It doesn’t stop shit you fuckin homo
It literally makes you more sick
Will you faggots please remove your heads from your ass