Now that the Canadian government is talking about how you need a shot every 9 months...

Now that the Canadian government is talking about how you need a shot every 9 months, here's your friendly reminder that they're spending 181 million dollars on camps (this year).

Attached: 1310451290172.png (1146x945, 181.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/the-boys-starlight-discovers-truth-v24-prime-video/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 9months.png (1288x762, 762.7K)

LOL at faggots who actually thought any of this was over

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: social credit.jpg (960x676, 43.55K)

trucker strike was all for nothing

Attached: 1.jpg (474x316, 32.76K)

Won't take it

we already knew this

It is over.

Attached: BC13452F-C332-4E21-9F80-D25217C9C999.png (600x800, 25.6K)

Cucks who took it the first time will always bend the knee.
Expect a massive psyop campaign in the fall. It will start with mandatory masks, them free donuts, money for shots, etc. as the government struggles to get people to do it "voluntarily", they will start the vaxpass and mandates again.
That's when NPCs will break and submit.
They need approval, they need compliance and illusionary comfort.
It's their nature.

It was good for the police to practice use of force against grandmas. Now they’re unstoppable

No, I think the Country will collapse into Chaos. The last lockdowns brought the Country to the psychological brink. You had people wanting to kill each other over a mask being underneath your nose and not over it.

I'm not having those retarded arguments anymore.

Only time will tell, but i know plenty of people who still haven't gotten their first booster and have told me they have zero desire or intention to get more shots.
There are a lot of devout believers in this country who will do will their told without question, but it seems that a lot of those don't like being deceived or manipulated into doing shit with their body, especially to experience what they were told WOULD NOT HAPPEN to them if they submitted.

I'm excepting the feds to attempt to roll shit out again, but the Premiers know it's the end of them if they go follow Trudeaus desires.

Attached: 1655013062666.jpg (1024x576, 80.19K)

"Protect yourself and back away before you invade my personal space before you accidently hit me"

The person will either be in total shock at you suggesting such a thing, or they'll actually hit you.

Either way, it's a win.

One theory is that all this is MEANT to break people and turn them against their governments.
Communism has always been about getting the worker to revolt against the system and tear it down, so that communism can replace it.
This is no different, other than the fact that we're facing an attempt to create a global technocracy instead of communism.
The problem with this theory is that people see and HATE the technocracts (WEF, UN, Bill Gates etc) so who really knows.

I like that. I think I'm gonna take the Goodfellas approach from now on
>You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone
I'm not going down like that Canadian Tire guy that got assaulted over a mask, or any of the other countless people that did. Fuck psychotic mask nazi normies.

Attached: 71tnFWtOQSS._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1497x1500, 128.24K)

why do they always tell us the truth of what is happening through cryptic messages schizo bros?

cbr.com/the-boys-starlight-discovers-truth-v24-prime-video/amp/

Oh I 100% believe this was the intended desire on paper, these fucks only give a shit about their wallet, and they truly believed that populations around the world would look at the UN or a similar organization as the savior to the world's problems.

They bought into their own indoctrination without realizing the fact that the average person doesn't give a fuck about their education programs (WE Charity grooming young leaders for example) due to the fact they are addicted to technology.
The people who go and attend such events are seen as nothing more than "Rule followers" or "Viewing themselves as above others" to the general populace.

"OH I DID EVERYTHING BY THE BOOK, THEREFORE I MUST DICTATE HOW OTHERS SHOULD LIVE"

Ya fuck right off.

Attached: 1655037707501.jpg (2000x1125, 269.19K)

Attached: 1642175241367.jpg (1024x660, 68.72K)

The system is about to collapse and they know it.
I posted back in 2020 that sooner or later people in this country would be faced with the choice to stand up for themselves against the overarching of the government or fight against it (in the LITERAL sense of the word).
My advice for any Canadian is to get a gun, no matter how.
We're quickly approaching the point when the police will start breaking into people's homes to do the bid of our corrupt politicians.
You can call me a fed if it comforts you.
I've spoken the truthfully and I'm not gonna apologize for that.

I am prepared to freely provide guns to anyone shooting forced quarantine camps enforcers.

Attached: 20220705_125539.jpg (970x1268, 443.2K)

I work at a rec Centre and for 6 months I couldn't enter the building as a customer, do you think I properly wore a mask around hundreds of people a day?
;)

Whenever customers assumed I'm about to ask them to lift their masks on properly, i'd laugh and tell them i didn't even get vaccinated.
They would almost always look shocked or say something along the lines of "Good for you".

The general public won't accept another lockdown the way they did last year.

Attached: Integrity.jpg (500x811, 142.92K)

>One polshevik cope is that all this is MEANT to break people and turn them against their governments.
Fixed, pol thinks that if you kill your enemies, they win.

Fancy stuff user, can i find these at my local library or archive.org?

Yes the whole pdf is on archive, search professor parabellum

Don't, Antifa will infiltrate and use the guns to shoot you.

Cana-bros I think he’s ACTUALLY trolling.

Attached: BEE981A6-5150-4F21-8CA0-52AEAA1ECB66.png (426x462, 282.69K)

gimme the pdf for those my glowie fren

get yourself a cnc machine and a lathe to go along with your 3d printers if you already have one.

Attached: FMDA DD17.2 - Aves 3.jpg (4000x4000, 3.09M)