What are the political implications of Uganda claiming to have found 12 trillion USD in gold ore...

reuters.com/article/uganda-gold-idUSKBN2NP17M

What are the political implications of Uganda claiming to have found 12 trillion USD in gold ore? That's 1/7 of the (alleged) world economy.
My take is the usual: rich black generals with mansions in Miami, even more in-fighting between rebel groups, the people will remain poor as fuck, gold becomes a worthless yellow rock.
That is, if they're telling the truth or not just fucking up their "measurements".

Attached: gold.jpg (628x354, 74.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bre-X
twitter.com/AnonBabble

china mines it

Nothing until they get it out of the ground and refined into Good Delivery bars.

How would you feel if this was real and Uganda became a superpower?

It sounds like a lie to draw attention and capital investment as well as prop up the current regime.

That would actually be cool to see, if only to shake things up a little. But there's that resource curse concept, and I doubt any more than 5 generals will ever see the money, with all the rest being scammed into Washington and Beijing.

Nothing. Blacks certainly won't benefit from it as they lack the ambition to take advantage of it, but someone outside of africa will. Tale as old as time.

Dear Mister,
I wrote you from Uganda. We just found 6 gorrilion tons of gold on a land that belonged to your wise black grandfather. Legally is all yours but we need to fund our lawyers in order for you to become the second richest xir on the planet. Please send us 100.000 dollars so we can start the proceedings. Yours truly, Mgabe Berne Ste In.

Good morning sir,
I am from the Bangladesh, u send me the money ????

Dear Mister,
You have to send us the money first so we can make you rich in just 2 weeks

They would stop the whole world from eating da poo poo.

Probably prospected on land already owned by some Canadian jew

its probably a massive over estimate because niggers.

the price of gold will go down

This is probably as legit as the nigger doctors, nigger car salesmen, or nigger princes

But like let's say it's actually legit and not an excuse to raise someones IMF rating and funnel imaginary money in through the reserve, they will get around to refining and selling/releasing into the global market, which will devalue your savings, but also should make electronics abundantly less expensive as we can do switch to the superior gold conductors and save the copper and aluminum for their other uses.

If they're smart they may actually be able to create a currency backed by gold, and they may be able to market it as the global reserve currency. I don't know how they'd stay clear of America and China in these ambitions tho.

>what is mine salting

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-102444_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1480, 280.79K)

It's the nigerian prince scam aimed at financial institutions and investors to stay away from physical precious metals.

Attached: too-valuable.jpg (1309x499, 212.02K)

>If they're smart they may actually be able to create a currency backed by gold, and they may be able to market it as the global reserve currency.
If there was any attempt at this, Uganda would be immidiately declared a terrorist state and subject to a full scale military invasion and occupation, and the original leaders publicly executed by the replacement puppet government.

I don't think Uganda is a trustworthy source.

Death to kikes

Remember?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bre-X

Attached: 1279011586367.jpg (565x575, 34.17K)

dipshits that think gold in magic will suddenly realize that anything can have it’s value decrease due to increased supply.

insider knowledge here. they announced it cause they lack the manpower and knowhow to extract it faster. they basically dont want to wait one century to process 100 million tonnes of ore. they know they gonna cut profits in half but thats a price they willing to make to finally move in within this decade into brickell penthouse