Lithuania Finds Out EU membership is not free

We gave you money, you take the migrants and the gays.

Attached: IMG_20220705_130307.jpg (1080x1721, 404.2K)

What is money, if not a proxy to accumulate third worlders and homosexuals?
-Plato, probably

I find it hilarious when these "based" Eastern European countries get blackmailed into being cucks just because they would rather their daughter raped by a nigger than shake the hand of Russian

Yes, germany needs workforce, all of EU, its a waste to stop in the resource you need.

kek
>haha rossia we war you
>noooooooo not the heckin migranterinos, eu how can you betray us we did your bidding!!

sooo they still bent over kek. i guess putin indeed is playing 4d chess because it turned out exactly like how i imagined it back then - they take the mudslimes because muh poor migrants!!

This is exactly what will happen to ukraine if they keep sucking globohomo dick. just open your eyes, if you lay in bed with the EU your countries will end up like Paris or Malmö.

thanks to the Ukranian war, Poland will have national gay parades in 2-3 years with the president on front, they will suck as much cock as needed as long as it may hurt the Russians lmao

aZog and all those brigades were armed to the teeth but did nothing for the last 8 years about their local bureaucrats and people selling their country, they were only activated once the puppetmaster pulled the strings

Literally all their traitor leaders had to do was ignore the ruling as Hungary did.

did Hungary have tolerance camps?

Attached: 1657037359102.jpg (1200x1200, 206.63K)

>tolerance camp
surprisingly, it's doesn't seem to be about pairing white women with black men

I look forward to this happening to Finland.

So we can just ask Luka to drown those faggots in rapefugees?
>will have
Already does

Attached: 1656176651194.jpg (960x1280, 317.4K)

Psst. Hey Lithuania. You wanna learn a trick? You can just tell EU "fuck off" and there's nothing they can do.

Attached: images (1).jpg (238x212, 4.99K)

a friend of mine lives in a Baltic country, he says he sees more and more interracial couples

Attached: 1533933443810.png (631x864, 445.07K)

>flag
kek when did we get these?

Mandatory diversity, the EU demands consumers and the erosion of national identity

Attached: 1429609838880.jpg (1715x2100, 902.69K)

Where's the assblasted Lithuanians blaming everything on Putin and Belarus?

90% of those were probably Germans going to Poland to "educate", but now the poles will start joining in the parade, whatever NATO asks

Those people never work. This is just NATO beeing NATO and shitting up white spaces

so far they say they will ignore the ruling
we will see how it goes

EU is a kike project.
Jewish federalism.

>you vill take in immigrants and kaliningradian trains
fuck you krauts

It's literally a viable solution to EU jewing with no downsides I don't see why any country would not do that

Attached: 1584369404100.jpg (1200x800, 236.27K)

>90% of those were probably Germans going to Poland to "educate", but now the poles will start joining in the parade, whatever NATO asks
you do realize that immigrant poles are the highest tolereance for mixed couples and the highest acceptance for gays in germany.

Attached: 1654815685409.png (306x306, 112.17K)

That whore and her nigger kid should be thrown into a fire where all the worlds kikes corpses are already burning.

Attached: 1584370145969.jpg (960x640, 90.69K)

I don't doubt that what you get is our leftists but I do doubt they are "the most leftist" of all you get. I mean, it was your nation specifically that started all this shit in Europe, surely Germans are the most leftarded of leftards.

Attached: 1589143914019.jpg (1200x800, 236.27K)

This. That dumbass never met Polish diaspora. The women are big sluts for nonwhites.

you're delusional, now that it's clear that germany and russia play on the same team we have 0 incentive to even consider their demands

and guess who creates those leftists

Attached: 1551041325081.png (640x1136, 722.15K)

Self destructive sanctions, green energy hysteria, communist politics against farmers. Whose team are you really on you fucking kike?
Thats right, you are the enemy number 1.

Yeah we all know this originally started in US but some countries in Europe fell to it faster than others, like Sweden, France, Netherlands and of course Germany which is leading the way towards destruction of white civilisation in Europe.

Good. Leave the EU then. You're nothing but a burden anyways.