I went to a flag burning yesterday. They were very angry...

I went to a flag burning yesterday. They were very angry. Did you know that the sovereignty of indigenous people is being taken away? And that women are little more than slaves? America is a failed nation that shouldn’t be celebrated.

Attached: C2184A4F-20D8-49D5-A3C9-21DFC173DE09.jpg (1000x750, 280.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ku1v3Uv2mmkW/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How tempted were you to run them over?

Indian reservations are a haven for pedos. Native men often abuse their family members and get away with it since the police force is native as well.

Any time I see people burning the US flag, I thank them. It is Flag Protocol after all to burn the flag if it touches the ground or anything dirty. It just so happens the people burning the flag are "dirty" which simply means they are being patriotic by following the flag protocol of the United States of America.

oh look, fat, unfuckable, brown foreign leftist women
our greatest strength

man you feds really hate this shit too huh
you have to ironically shitpost about it like leafs
sad

Imagine the smell

All the natives I know we're having cookouts and shooting fireworks.

>Did you know that the sovereignty of indigenous people is being taken away?
Yes.

Attached: UK minority by 2066.png (663x1318, 943.94K)

Did you burn a pride flag?

These things are great for getting laid

L I T E R A L L Y
seeeething

bitchute.com/video/ku1v3Uv2mmkW/

honestly
better they're being kept busy doing something stupid and wasting their time

Have some self respect.

Attached: F401A8C2-4B55-478D-B9EA-E4BA500FEA17.jpg (1140x1140, 203.72K)

Injuns lost sovereignty when they fucking lost and refused our offers for them to assimilate. Women are subhuman.

Yeah, because these aren't "natives" or "indigenous" as it would imply those fat, disgusting pigs are actually people, which clearly they're not. Just look at how many misfits are there. Only thing they're "native" to is wage cucking at Starbucks and gibs. Imagine how much fun it would be to cut the power to their cities during a heatwave (we already know they must be from Cali).

Imagine not even passing in the background of a grainy little photo

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-113005_DuckDuckGo.jpg (653x1049, 300.72K)

I had to keep from laughing when I got there. It was exactly the kind of crowd I expected. I’m sure that I, with normal hair and no tattoos or piercings, really stuck out.

Dude out here with golfballs in a bra so he can call himself trans, just to be a part of a group. It's like how Christians wear crosses so people can see their religious beliefs at a glance, convince themselves they are trans so people know they are part of the in-group.

I'm not even religious, and I'm starting to think we're all getting fucked by not having tight-nit local church groups, or something similar. And half the churches did it to themselves by getting political. Humans are social and need a community. Without it, they cut off their dicks/tits and attack perceived 'others' as a way to correct their problems in their heads.

Not even just the social aspect, people need a life philosophy. Many people who are non-religious are too fucking stupid to develop their own by reading into the thousands of years of human theology/philosophy, so they fall into the easy ideology.

I got a blowjob on a boat, we threw a trash bag full of condoms into the lake.

Attached: hOaHhiYo.jpg (2048x1152, 290.34K)

> Many people who are non-religious are too fucking stupid to develop their own by reading into the thousands of years of human theology/philosophy, so they fall into the easy ideology.
Yeah, that’s how you get stupid shit like “MY BODY MY CHOICE/NO YOU HAVE TO GET THE VACCINE!” Because they have no actual philosophy and just rage against things almost at random (or as their handlers direct them) and so can’t take a moment to consider if it’s at all consistent or sensible.

Indigenous people should not have sovereignty or reservations. Don't worry, the next big war will be fought at home.

i wonder what kind of reaction i could get for burning lgbt flag