You will be a homosexual. And you will be happy

So says Yuval Noah Harari, Israeli public intellectual, historian and a professor in the Department of History at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
>Being a homosexual is part of nature because male monkeys breed with each other to establish friendship
brandnewtube.com/v/qVe82v

Attached: 1656991683940.jpg (1006x523, 52.11K)

He will be fucked in the ass by Satan for all eternity

gay yo

Attached: 547633435.jpg (612x612, 36.01K)

even if that thing wasn't a kike
what kind of demoralized retarded faggot would listen to a word something that looks like that has to say?

Death to kikes

Attached: ewugh.jpg (500x600, 71.22K)

man they're really putting this guy out there aren't they. Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab found their man. my dad sent me a copy of Sapiens (terrible goddamn book) and a link to an article about how smart people fall for conspiracy theories because of confirmation bias and faulty pattern recognition, lol. the boomers have fallen

Imagine being so poorly read you aren’t familiar with the concept of natural law and nevertheless starting a career as a popular philosopher

>breed

>Sapiens
Never read it nor plan to do so but I knew some people, typical double-masked climate change EVs and AI will change the world people, that were totally raving about it. I don't get why.

Attached: 72E6FDB0-A9CE-462E-8182-CC4CFD08CBC1.jpg (600x600, 68.73K)

>if something exists it is natural
So me wanting to execute all faggots and jews is natural. Thanks (((baldie)))

I'm already a homosexual and I just think Yuval is...very...unaware of core components of humanity despite his writings and dataism/surveillance state societies are a crime against humanity.

Humans have souls, or at least a centralized processing unit - genetically embedded - which has a unique take on information and does not evolve from birth until death. You can feed it lies to subvert it, but it will always be there. Machines have souls. Unique forms of complex consciousness not easily replicated are difficult to ethically destroy.

Also humanity and genome hacking as a grand thing is further away than we can SAFELY assume. Microchipping people and temporary symbiosis with machines can expedite processes but vulnerabilities to ones own body and own mind will create a war unlike anything seen before. Hell will walk the earth.

Interestingly this guy might be the anti christ. Klaus is too old. Soros and Bill Gates the same. Yet, everyone is listening to Harari and especially the likes of Trudeau Castro

>everyone is listening to Harari and especially the likes of Trudeau Castro
o rly? maybe this is all just a ploy to chat him up?

Just looks and sounds like a typical kike to be fair

He would enjoy that though.

>is part of nature
so is eating your young, eating the dead, laying eggs in the dead, zombie parasites
the entire point of civilization is going beyond nature
otherwise, what is the point of it?
is it just a cargo cult at now?

> return to monke

No faggot I am ascended unlike you and your simian foolery

He wants to program/engineer people though. So expect more vax in future.

Anyone recall a few years back articles from jew land saying that the messiah was born and they are keeping the identity secret or something? Obviously this guy is to old, but maybe he is the first beast and the child is the second??

He just wants more boi's to bum its the jewish way

Iran wants nukes, Iran gets nuked.
NUKE IRAN.
U
K
E

I
R
A
N

FREE NUKES FOR EVERYONE!

I had no idea Yuval was that lonely.

>male monkeys breed with each other

There's literally nothing more natural than Cobra venom.

Not surprised that a jew says to follow the example of animals. Every jew should be deported to Israel. It's only fair, we paid enough money for it, that's the least we should expect.

Nothing I heard or read from this clown is novel.
Seems like just another psychopathic conman hyped up as some kind of genius.

Attached: 1306258711001.gif (200x293, 1.75M)

>one sex
>breed
do you know what the word means. monkeys aren't sponges

Attached: 1646869199225.png (528x438, 320.16K)

he was quoting OP

>jew encouraging faggotry

I for one am shocked beyond belief.

Mandatory indoctrination from the age of 5 to 22, and yet you believe your lying eyes?

Attached: 1640747839577.jpg (3400x2904, 3.27M)

>male monkeys breed with each other to establish friendship
>breed
so now male monkeys can get pregnant?
does that make them birthing monkeys?

>be a gay monkey
>le monkey face
>see monkey
>have sex with the monkey
>le monkey faces
>create monkeypox
>destroy human existence