This board is mentally challenged

This board is mentally challenged

Attached: Z.png (441x195, 37.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/intelslava/31429
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cope over it, loser.
We all know what your Azog was and we all know denazification means deashkeNazification

If your great play for your world war was gonna be "wow aren't these Nazis so based guys???" You shouldnt have fucked with us for years.

I seasoned this post

What the fuck, my point is EXACTLY that this board is full of nazis who do not understand Z ideology

Eat shit and go die for the crossdressing jew comedian in greater Israel in Khazaria yourself then, faggot

And the moment they DO start realizing what it is about, they'll become the most anti-Z people out there.
They are going to become a nuisance.
I hate the fact that communists in the US advocating in favor of ukraine, while rightfully they should support Russia

Try to stay mad and cope more over it

Seasoning applied

You are in for a coping, nazi scum, when Russia changes it's flag back to USSR, and starts massacring your scum en masse all over Europe

post link to telegram post

Implying I give half a shit what flag or emblem or ideology they use to destroy you and your worldview, NATO crossdresser scum

We are well past that.

Seasoning applied.

and also show flag

Attached: 1626544642650.png (322x180, 7.56K)

t.me/intelslava/31429

Search the channel using word 'nazi'.

Attached: Z.png (486x614, 496.69K)

yes I did, and the post you linked has nothing to do with this thread

Wtf is this post?
Im not even pol but for srs the people against you guys are so bad at this.

Attached: 1651431489013.jpg (2482x3239, 1.52M)

>Adolf Gitler
I prefer Adolf TFVCler personally

The post I linked has nothing to do with the image up there, they've deleted it because of the fake news, and yet, it shows greatly the ideology that Z is about.

I dont claim this negative energy.

Attached: Neuralyzer.jpg (1280x800, 65.53K)

Kek at goyim killing each other

>OY VEY THEY DELETED IT GOYIM

Your support of ukraine eventually might lead to consequences in Syria. Remember who protects you from Iran.

yeah the threads are retarded

>Remember who protects you from Iran.
God almighty

Yes, Vladimir Putin.

ok chud, now tell me what happened to USSR and why it collapsed...

Because of undesirable anti-communist population that were against communist party since WW2. Bandera and all the other anti-revolutionary elements were undermining it's existence and eventually collapsed it.
But now this won't happen: ukranians are going to be kept in check, because we know we can't trust them anymore. They'll just be an economic extension of soviet union, with little to no rights, until we unsure Leninism there is rooted in their heads for goodn