To any future shooter reading

Just shoot a politician, please. Please?

Attached: 1653035166412.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Glow niggers on try hard status today

just stop buying guns... daily reminder that the only guns a civilian should be allowed to own are small-caliber bolt action rifles like a .22. Maybe .370 bolt action for hunting.. but must be massively licensed to do so.

OPs not a glowie.

best thread in the catalogue

what are noncivilians allowed? like illegals?

Shoot a jew that funds politicians instead

Attached: KAMALAHARRISMezuzah.jpg (1267x1899, 378.57K)

Based. Please shoot the Jewish politicians and their goodest goy golems.

>Getting rid of those who enable what is happening today is le bad
kys

Shoot all frog posters

Any would be shooters here are being groomed on discord by feds.

>shoot
No, go back to bombs while you're at it. Shooting just give midwits hope that they can finally abolish the 2A in two more weeks.

Most of them probably come here daily
How are almost all canadians such immense faggots

hows your manifesto coming on? have you added the spelling mistakes and trump references we mentioned in the notes?

An unarmed populace is a one state government.

this post glows

I would prefer peaceful measures in order to bring back real justice and liberty to all. Violence is the absolute last resort, the problem is not enough good men and women join political parties in order to legally and rightfully take back our rights through peace.

>reads a 2011 brief on chan nomenclature
fucking newfag glowniggers i swear

crimo def seems like the type who would have gone to those glownigger discords/tgs that were posted as images here.

Really strange how this never happens, I mean like never

>OH NO I HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT I MUST CALL HIM A NEWFAG
Kys

Things are obviously still not bad enough for normal, sane people to react. There is still food in grocery stores, electricity, TV and entertainment, and good living conditions even if harshly diminished from the post war golden age.
And some genuinely believe any discourse on change is unfathomable and must be staged.

Attached: reclaim your birthright.jpg (1024x1020, 185.22K)

Government never ask for you to attack the government

is this particular glownigger wrong? why is it always innocents and never the people who are 100% responsible?

they just actually arrest people who go after real targets and allow this to spread fear because of course they give two fucks about normie population.

keithposters rise up

Attached: Keith the Redpilled Goyim.png (1309x837, 45.85K)

They won't, they're cunts who know they won't get the luxury jail experience, if they're taken alive.
>Being back public hangings
See how many of these cowards think mass murder is a viable way to get free housing, food and healthcare for life.

go after yuval noah harari

OP you are so cringe. Time for a break from 4chud.

Daily reminder that you are wrong wrong wrong :)

fucking this
based leafbro
so sick of these cancerous 2016 election tourists

no

Traitor before enemy, fren.

Kys jew

I just want my ptrs 14.5 man

what field office are you based out of?

that's not a democracy then. that's just an administrative police state.

Give my family immunity, I'll do it.

This 1000% stop taking it out on the useless masses and liquidate someone with actual power.

bro. where you been.

Literally not a single one of these shootings are real. It's just miscellaneous footage from unfinished/abandoned action movies. Then the media says "this is you. You must be punished for this," even though they know it's all fake and gay.

Kek. I’ve always wondered this. Why do some cowardly shit like innocent civilians or children?! Like sweet fuck at least go after something in Minecraft that will leave the kikes in utter shock.

Attached: B4A8AC3D-7043-412C-ACEC-7D76138E6D68.jpg (1146x647, 113.35K)

Or switch it up to a bow&arrow or swords