Shooter is member of "Sad Boys" Anarchist rap collective - parodies "Proud Boys" & uses Pepe

His Pepe shirt for the "Sad Boys" is used not to support trump, but to mock "Proud Boys" and nationalists, as the "Sad Blys Collective" is a group/cult of Fanatical Anarchist Mumble-Rappers.

Lead by "Young Lean" the "Sad Boys" are self-described Anarchist Rap Collective. The use Pepe & the name parodying the nationalist "Proud Boys". Even the Daily Beast headlined them and their leader as the following:

The Cult of Yung Lean: ‘I’m Building An Anarchistic Society From the Ground Up’ thedailybeast.com/the-cult-of-yung-lean-im-building-an-anarchistic-society-from-the-ground-up

Shooter member of "Sad Boys" Anarchist rap collective - parodies "Proud Boys" uses Pepe

About

Attached: GridArt_20220705_105016163.jpg (4096x2304, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/1iytn3/yung_lean_qa/
youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yah, ok chang.

The kids a genius by flipping the proud boys into the opposite and then making T-shirts except he went crackers and shot people if he hadn't shot people, if he only wrote a song about shooting people, that's called rap music yet when you take the rap music and turn it in the real life it's called murder.

Attached: wayne-lambright.gif (498x373, 930.21K)

Lmao I doubt Lean has nay idea who this guy is. Anyone can just buy Sadboys merch.

You’re retarded for believing this
Sad boys have been around since like 2013, has nothing to do with Proud Boys.

This might be a bigger reach than calling him alt right lmao. Every edgy midwestern high school kid used to listen Yung Lean. Next their gonna find a pic of him in an Odd Future hoodie and start blaming that

What is a chang?

Heres more info on his membership in this Anarchist group from their reddit posts:

reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/1iytn3/yung_lean_qa/

Sadboys predates Proud Boys you fucking retard.

I don't care enough to find out about this shit. there are so many mass shooting in America, specifically in Chicago, yet the media focus on this one only. Next month there'll be another one and this one will be forgotten. Who fucking cares?

qrd on sad boys? never heard of it

pepe is much bigger than trump and the alt right. you see its use on twitch and discord from people who know nothing about that stuff

Blah Blah... You are not a leftist if you racist. And if kill innocent minorities. Pls go fuck yourself you coping morons

Attached: z7jrpda8nva31.png (960x576, 164.44K)

Sadboys or Sad Boys Entertainment is a music collective from Stockholm,Sweden, formed by Yung Lean and Yung Gud, The group is associated with fellow Stockholartists Ecco2k, Bladee and Thaiboy Digital which makes up an art and music collective by the name of Drain Gang.

he's just a loser leftist troll

Why his face is photoshoped?

Attached: whyisshoped..jpg (895x612, 33.52K)

im asking for the Any Forums consensus on them if there is one. not the google public relations about me section

It's pretty obvious he was a lunatic leftist who hates America so he decided to shoot people up on the 4th of July. There's no other reason to shoot people like he did on that date unless he believed in liberal agenda to destroy the country.

Damn Wayne, that's some insightful stuff right there.

You just got it
You’re a faggot and retarded
Focus on the weird crypto cult he was in

Not the better musical acts he was emulating.

>The use Pepe & the name parodying the nationalist "Proud Boys"
wtf no
sad boys are just sad e-boys that like memes
it's a zoomer social media identity not some kind of thinly veiled jab at whatever irrelevant fed group of the day

don't think I'm gonna bump this thread
you're retarded

stop wasting my time nigger. you clearly dont understand what i am asking for. if youre going to reply at least be funny for once in your life

He was one of yours trump cucs. no one buys your insane theories except yourselves. he's the type of lunatic that attracts your cult. 'take responsibility'

There's no fucking crypto cult retard, this post is a troll. Sad Boys are a Swedish rap group that got popular in 2013. The type of music this guy made was "cloud rap", the same genre and style as Yung Lean of Sad Boys. He was likely just a fan, there was never anything political about the group and every edgy kid used to listen to them in high school. They had an overlapping fan base with groups like Odd Future, early A$AP Mob, early Soundlcoud rappers like Bones, Xavier Wulf etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU