Dracula is a subversive jew

He comes from eastern europe (khazaria), he acquires real estate and travels around the world. Once he's in your neighborhood he corrupts women who become his slaves, they even go get young girls to feed his appetite. The only thing that scares him is the cross, same for his female slaves. I believe Dracula was a warning about the subversive jew that working society towards degeneracy by corrupting women. It came to fruition in the 60s with total female liberation.

Attached: Dracula.1931.1080p.BluRay.x265-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_00.10.26.656.jpg (1456x1080, 117.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8vlmUWxsBQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In fact, Dracula was not a myth. Dracula’s real name was Vlad Tepes.
He is Vlad III The Impaler, son of Vlad II The Dragon (Dracul in Romanian). He was named Dracula (son of the dragon) because of his father.

He drank the blood of his victims & impaled them. He killed 23.884 Muslims by cutting their heads off. He also burnt countless men, women & children alive.
Troops of Fatih Sultan Mehmed II finally revenged them by killing Dracula in 1476. His head was send to the Sultan and was impaled.

Dracula(Vlad The Impaler) is /our guy/ and based, he’s the one reason Romania isn’t a Turk roach nation. He is a hero.
You know nothing. Never speak again.

The real Dracula was based, the fictional one is obvious a play on kike done by themselves or by redpill ancestors.

i want to be like him

Attached: 1656804344473.jpg (982x1024, 80.01K)

Bro it's a mythological figure

Diaspora can suck MY DICK; If I had my way I'd strip each and every one of you rats fleeing a sinking ship of your citizenship

Attached: 1656448775911.jpg (652x786, 96.32K)

Goblins. Vampires. Werewolves.
These are all jews in European mythical history

Europeans always have the stereotype of the "evil" being some unseen shapeshifting monster with a long nose. It's not hard to guess why

>he’s the one reason Romania isn’t a Turk roach nation
Ah yes, it's peak civilization instead...

Attached: romania-poverty.jpg (736x495, 101.09K)

He also SEEMS to be royalty (He's a "Count"), and European Jews were notoriously interested in weaseling their ways into European nobility, even though they did not belong there. Similar to how Jews have weaseled their way into exclusively white fraternities and clubs, despite having been barred from doing so for centuries.

Also note that vampires cannot see themselves in a mirror, i.e. the Jews are unable to self-reflect (as to why it is that they are ejected from decent society time and again).

It goes even deeper than that, user

Attached: neanderthal.jpg (2344x3704, 1.76M)

>His head was send to the Sultan and was impaled.
haha, nigger

He is not based but a criminal and a coward.He didn't fight the Ottomans. He attacked Orthodox and Muslim civilians avoiding the Ottomans troops and became a vassal of Hungary who were vassals of the khazars (jews). Then, he was killed by the based Ottomans troops for having threatened the Sultan.

Romanians are only people in France that are hated more than Arabs and Blacks combined. If you come to France, you will be beaten up by Frenchs, Arabs, jews, Blacks and even gypsies all in the same. You rats.

youtu.be/8vlmUWxsBQ8
ITS PARASITE DUMMIES
Noormie friendly video with irrefutable proof for the parasite pill and rona/vaccine scam
Watch, share, etc

The original Dracula was a based soldier of Christ actually, the turks deserved worst

The "muh jews are Neanderthals" theory is brainlet retardation.
The interbreeding that took place between early modern humans and Neanderthals happened somewhere in the Levant/Mid-East well before those early modern humans entered into Europe and became the ancestors of modern Europeans and Asians.
ALL modern White Europeans and Asians have some amount of Neanderthal ancestry.
The only races that don't have any Neanderthal ancestry are sub-saharan blacks. They have a significant amount of genetic material from an even older, much more primitive hominid species they interbred with in Africa.

So the interbreeding happened in modern-day Israel

And you're saying that that disproves the theory that Jews are part Neanderthal?

I wish I was immortal in my castle, i dont really wanna suck blood but i just want castle and live forever. simplea s

Il a tué plus d'orthodoxes que de musulmans et à contribué à l'affaiblissement de l'empire byzantin, entraînant la chute de Constantinople. + il était soumis aux juifs.
C'est pas parce qu'il est l'ennemi de ton ennemi qu'il est ton ami.

Why would they want to larp as royalty when they can be a bankers and cuck them?

Attached: 293541ae86d25dbff20ce3bd9f75a9370d2aebeade97e16ebd6c79552c9419db_1.jpg (730x658, 101.29K)

Dracula is vile and lives in darkness. He's constantly searching for fresh blood. He was never portrayed in an appealing way until modern Hollywood started making vampires sexy heroes.

Attached: Dracula.1958.1080p.BluRay.x265-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_01.02.01.928.jpg (1800x1080, 177.2K)

Not every Jew can be a banker. They use all means of attack, and infiltrating the nobility was always a high priority. Probably just makes things easier as well. Of course now they're deep in everything.

Sounds like you want to live in the Kingdom of God that Jesus said Christians should pray comes to earth.

no i dont want to be a vampire i just wnt immortality and a nice castle to research and understand all that i can before the chances i get hit by lighting are 100% and die