The best way to return to traditionalism in society is for the unshodding of women

Female Unshodism also known as the Deshodding Movement are 21st Century reactions to not only consumerism but consumerism's haphazard intersection with slavery, sex trafficking, exploitation and destruction.
Unshodism critically examines women's shoes as symbolic for both those terrible practices as well as the social conditioning programmed into modern women to support any lucrative fashions no matter how illegal, unethical or harmful.
How can you support Deshodding and Unshodism?
>Celebrate barefoot women in art, media
>Establish and defend the preference for unshod women (remember, it's the pre-capitalist norm)
>Introduce positive aspects of barefoot women in everyday conversation
>Invent new idioms and stories defining the advantages and wisdom of unshod women
>Compliment and support unshod women
>Public shaming of shoe whores, flat-flappers, heel-danglers, flip-flop fidgeters
>Public shaming of the men parading slave-made shoes on their women's oppressed feet
>Protest women shoe stores that sell any shoes beyond those intended for wear inside a domesticated home (e.g. slippers).
>Remind women and men of the evils of shoe supply chains, shoe designers and shoe brands
>Spread awareness of podiatric morbidity, handicaps, chronic and permanent injuries destined to befall shod Western women.
>Connect in the minds of young women the tales of slightly older women who have suffered greatly by the anti-woman shoes made by Shoe Capitalism
>Associate the illustrious brands and icons of shoe capitalism with the slavery and brutal economics involved in their manufacture
>Become fluent in anatomy and physiology enough to discuss how unshod lifestyles are healthier for women
>Avoid themes of domestic confinement, family life, they're not popular among the groups we want to influence or else support our opponents by giving them easier counter messaging
>Ignore shoe shills and their tiddy and assmen-junkies

Attached: 1584077525857.jpg (408x640, 76.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2018/01/29/risk-of-going-barefoot-hookworm-parasites-infect-canadian-couple
pixiv.net/en/artworks/97789858
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What this is:

>This is a movement in order to simply remove all footwear from women, as it would prevent them from going in the workplace, and to encourage them to stay at home and retain the family unit, which is smallest possible unit of national identity. Women's shoe apparel manufacturers artificially created a degenerate culture, founded by (((them))), and ran almost exclusively by homosexual men (who have no interest in women), around the time of the Women's Suffrage Movement, in order to empower women, cripple their feet in unnatural ways, and as a status symbol for degenerate promiscuity. Barefoot women were often looked up to with attraction, and were preferred in the arts and media prior to the 20th century, as it pertains to their natural beauty, submissiveness, and humility, as can be seen today when women would often subconsciously make men want to notice their feet, such as paint their nails, make suggestive movements, and to keep dry or cracking skin from forming.

What this is NOT:

>This is in no way to be confused or mistaken with paraphilia regarding women's feet. This is also in not intended to be a short-lived fashion trend, and is not only to be restricted to just young, attractive women. Anything regarding that as such would be considered degenerate, and counteractive to this movement. This is also in no way to be marketed in a way to be monetized in any possible way.

Advantages:

>Women would be kept out of the workplace and workforces, as they were prior to the 20th century, and would have men provide the finances for the sustainability of the family as a whole.
>Women's feet would be healthier and naturally shaped.

Attached: 1594357363722.jpg (1280x1918, 398.62K)

That's a long ass way to say "I want women to cater to my foot fetish."

It's not a fetish. This is merely a way to make women appear more attractive, on top of making them act more feminine and submissive, due to they own vulnerabilities to the ground. They believe that they are exactly the same as men, all due to their invulnerabilities to the ground caused by footwear. Men are also naturally attracted to women's feet, as it gives them an indicator of their age, fertility, health, lifestyle, and other factors, on top of women doing things subconsciously to make men notice their feet, such as them painting their nails, wearing footwear that reveals their toes, taking their shoes off temporarily while sitting, moving it around to catch male attention,among other things. Women are also naturally happier while they are deshodded on top of that.

Attached: 1584076138923.jpg (884x1600, 293.8K)

foot fetishists wtf come get your pervert

>it's not a fetish, I swear
>...but let's just say I definitely find it "more attractive" when their cute bare feet and their little toesies are out in the open, mmm *inhales heavily*

You do realize it was kikes who explicitly sexualized women's feet, on top of kikes and faggots all creating the fashion industry to promote feminism and "independence" all while crippling their feet, to force them into work-places all under the guise of "equality" right? This was nothing more than than to destroy femininity and eliminate the family unit as to have an excuse to indoctrinate children in government institutions, and have propaganda through forms of media and "entertainment" as parental substitutes.

Contrastthat to the preindustrial times, where women were all perpetually deshodded.

tldr foot fag

That is you're too much of a brainlet to understand that footwear led to feminism, and to the downfall of society. Deshod all women, and society will return to traditional values that Any Forums desires so much.

Attached: 1625710793988.jpg (3648x2736, 1.02M)

wow feminism solved
>kys footfag

Attached: 31B6D0FD-AB3D-4828-ADF0-C416CF4D5929.jpg (140x250, 3.52K)

Paws > feet

Attached: 1636426990337.jpg (2500x2529, 2.51M)

You have no realistic solutions, all while you complain about it. This is not only a solution, but one that can be made permanent, considering that it psychologically manipulates women's minds into retaining their submissiveness, on top of them looking attractive (since women do not care about anything other than their vanity at this point).

Furfags are a cancer.

Attached: 1655753776349.png (490x720, 922.53K)

What's your favorite thing about feet, OP?

Don’t stop with women. I hiked a 500 mile trail barefoot. I work on construction sites with flip flops. Shoetards are fucking weak. I can walk on goatheads and cactus, and still have feet like a male model.

I agree females should be barefoot and only allowed to drive accompanied by a man.

feet will be smelly and dirty see my picrel, do we really want smelly dirty women feet everywhere? they will smell and touch things imagine if they bumped into you or you sat on a bus and they were on the higher seated portion and they were like right by your shoulder

You can't deny paws are better though.

Attached: 1649661830796.jpg (4321x2174, 1.32M)

hello deshodding user, i always enjoy these threads.

hookworms ftw!
forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2018/01/29/risk-of-going-barefoot-hookworm-parasites-infect-canadian-couple

What I don't like about it is that women were scammed into wearing them, and continue to wear them, on top of having a massive shoe collection all due to kike propaganda, when they spend thousands of dollars on destroying their feet through ugly leather straps that bears the name of some AIDS riddled faggot billionaire. They also cake themselves in makeup and other unnatural things, and those types are as ugly on the inside as they are on the outside.

This applies mainly to women. Men are expected to wear shoes because it asserts dominance, and would go into places deemed too dangerous for women to be in, such as work places for instance.

Women would practice basic hygiene and would not go into places that would be too dangerous to be in. That girl's feet are probably cleaner than if she were to wear footwear and have it soak in bacteria and sweat that reaches over 100 degrees Fahrenheit.

Just for that, I hope Russia loses the war with Ukraine just so you have to live with it.

Have you convinced any women to be deshodded yet, Leafbro?

One of the benefits for this would be that hookworms would be exterminated, on top of cleaning every place imaginable to ensure that women don't harm themselves, all while having them feeling in a state of vulnerability.

Attached: 1591059710477.jpg (1067x1568, 592.41K)

Feet are gross, and foot fetishists are degenerate retards. However, shoes suck balls, and are unattractive in their own way. An unshod woman is superior to a shod one, not because feet are attractive, but because shoes are unattractive.

Will you still be on board with this movement?

Attached: 1594362803524.jpg (1200x1200, 141.38K)

A curious man may question the media origin of this work, yes?

Attached: The Coomer.jpg (802x1200, 253.2K)

pixiv.net/en/artworks/97789858

Attached: 1645970512962.jpg (2480x3508, 1.2M)

You're degenerates

Attached: 1653257795247.jpg (612x408, 42.5K)

You're just jealous of their beans.

Attached: 1646061768317.jpg (1800x1273, 1.97M)

>Celebrate barefoot women in art, media
No no dont make me do this NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: untitled.png (750x750, 1.51M)

Haven't seen one of these in awhile. Have a bump.

Attached: 1644228230401.gif (375x295, 1.47M)

trying with my girlfriend... some progress but its a slow process.

Fucking lmfao.

What kind of progress? How does she feel about this?

Attached: 1625444588171.jpg (1088x1603, 414.28K)

High heels are a symbol of female dominance and sexual power. If you like women in heels you are one step away from having a BDSM fetish.

I have a foot fetish and I find these threads fucking hilarious. You are a great schizo OP.

I disagree, their feet will just be all dirty and smell like dirt( not like i would care), i like high heels more