HE WAS ANTIFA!

HE WAS ANTIFA!
HE WAS ANTIFA!
HE WAS ANTIFA!

Attached: 7CEC680E-20DE-43F2-A87E-100F859C7B2A.jpg (2559x1884, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/futuresgrip/3170
youtube.com/watch?v=zYAyv9Utv0A
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/385106718/#385106718
youtu.be/FTXvcF93qk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't care

Who is this?

Worst posters on pol in order
1. Polish
2. Australians
3. NZ
4. Leafs
end of.

Not my problem

Still won't be monitored by the shabbos goy feds

the most boomer schizo tier graphic ive ever seen
>HE HAD A ROSE TATTOO!! 100% ANTIFA CONFIRMED!

im already bored of this shooting

Attached: 1656990564847.gif (330x166, 2.1M)

I warned you.
Jannies are comped.
They scrubbed my posts in almost all Archives, on and off line.
Here is one that remains;
t.me/futuresgrip/3170
>inb4source

Attached: 20210304_120422.jpg (1080x1679, 677.68K)

No he was groomed idiot

Well it was obvious he was a faggot so I guess antifa should have been expected.

so basically... no direct link to antifa besides being a scrawny beta bro

cope

Of course he was, all you had to do was take one look at him.

Attached: 1656559810484.webm (576x720, 2.95M)

So pro-Antifa leftist terrorist groomed by leftists and willingly groomed by glowniggers to kill innocent white patriots on 4th of July in order to force the narrative against the right and to change the topics for the next election?

Got it.

how hard is it to just post a single tweet of his that supported the left.

What is it with you schizos and these infographics? Is this all it takes to convince you? Some shitty, low res jpeg filled with made up bullshit?

cause there aren't any
all the pro right and anti abortion shit he spammed and liked is nowhere to be seen in this op image either lmao

Blacks have so much courage in numbers

>No he was groomed idiot

Attached: 1656980707788.jpg (1170x1860, 804.29K)

fuck off commie

Next on POL/ Hitler was ANtifa too

Attached: Boss.jpg (474x355, 27.24K)

The guy who finally made Cold Fusion work.

Attached: Night.jpg (474x327, 22.67K)

Is there an archived link of this? I figured it was just one of us having a laugh

For a right winger he sure did do a lot of liking of tweets calling for the arrest of people who were walking around on January 6

People like to create fake social media pages for mass shooters and spread misinformation. This isn't even a good one, why would he even post this randomly.

>so basically... no direct link to antifa besides being a scrawny beta bro

not necessarily antifa, but definitely put in place to be photographed in and around MAGA and patriots at rallies so they could use those pictures in the future to say he was a "right wing terrorist" but anybody that looks at him will quickly know hes a mind broken Leftie'Loonie product of MK Ultra and was given a gun and a set of instructions.

Attached: 1656980651292.jpg (750x759, 70.22K)

groomed by transvestites and fags on twitter and goybook
sad!

he was a zoomer ironic memeing faggot

>yes i am a product of mk ultra and i am a liberal
Ok then. Sending.

Attached: 1269353562985.jpg (500x462, 45.01K)

Because whites don't attack in numbers right? Check source Ukraine vs Russia

Robert Crimo

Attached: robert_crimo_2.png (828x1792, 551.39K)

For me, it's Brazilians. There's that LARPagan who thinks he's German or some shit and shits up threads and there's like two America Fisting interns that catguard for the Mexican child leader of the white race

or maybe he just was a conservative.

Niggers, fundamentally, are cowards.

Anyone have the archive for Buffalo shooter? Wanna show a fren.

>4 minutes ago
fucking retard

Im a leftist but those Brazil Any Forums fuckers! Think they are more white than Hitler.
No one likes them bastards

is everyone in this thread allergic to archive links

A what? A ROSE TATOO?! youtube.com/watch?v=zYAyv9Utv0A

It's still there though. Glad you made it back btw.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/385106718/#385106718

Attached: 674421d9ca5715181eb1faddc3c6e192.jpg (806x540, 42.6K)

dropkick murphys are antifa, confirmed

conservatives don't dye their hair blue and pink

Eh Ukranians are the worst

i just think its retarded that people are seriously trying to gaslight this. its pretty obvious by his choice of cars.

Of course. No conservative would be caught dead looking like this freak.

Attached: 1657037921018.jpg (800x800, 311.93K)

youtu.be/FTXvcF93qk0

Pretty sure he was being ironic by showing up to maga events, same as Shoe0nhead.

I knew it. Had glowie all over.

You niggers are so autistic who the fuck cares

conservative rappers do :^)

Attached: Tom-Macdonald-Rapper-Wiki-Net-Worth-Age-Biography-Birthday-Height-Songs-Girlfriend.jpg (640x640, 112.77K)

well poisoning disinfo.

What's with 47?
Hitman?

>gaslight Any Forums as nazi
>support azov nazis
Piss off shill.

>LARPagan
He will never be as annoying as the Christcuck Turk.

Literally don't give a fuck if he was Marx himself, that's a distraction from all this weirdo was about

it was his fag music crush of someone who an hero'ds fav schizo number or something.

The official narrative is that he's a MAGA right wing nazi. Normies will believe it no matter how much proof there is to the contrary.

No, it's highly unlikely. Way too overt of a reference. The 47 is probably something esoteric, related to occultism, or religious in nature

normies dont even know it fucking happened lol.

A lot of black people have shown their true colors

Attached: 1604293253344.webm (720x1280, 2.7M)

I think we can all agree that he’s a nigger faggot.

If you've ever seen a pack of dogs fight, it is the same movements. They pin you from the front while one goes to the side to nip at your heels. They won't do anything while your eyes are on them, but the moment you are distracted they will all pounce.

>some who SoundCloud rapper reference
I saw those posts about Steez or whatever the fuck his name is, but that seems just as lame as it being a Hitman reference

Has anyone been able to determine which Time magazine cover it was on his bedroom door from the one video? I spent an hour last night going all the way back to 1923 looking at every Time magazine cover available and could not find what he had a poster of.

Attached: july4thshootervideo_stillframe.png (1366x768, 688.12K)

it was the culmination of 20 years of rage at being cut off from suckling his mother's olive oil tiddies

Attached: crimo_mom.jpg (640x849, 116.58K)

Its insane how you can just make the most obvious fake instagram account the day after the dude is gone and people will still believe it if it fits their politics.
Its actually so easy for glows. They can just do whatever the fuck they want.

Yeah, by the FBI...

Were his guns and ammo from the FBI warehouse like the Uvalde shooters were?

Attached: 1646698514659.jpg (2000x1333, 1.88M)

'World Teeters on the Brink' - it's a promotional cover from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 in collaboration with Time magazine.

I would dick that bitch down so fucking hard bros

Attached: signal-2022-07-04-21-16-29-074.jpg (769x1024, 90.47K)

I always knew these lil peep faggots were bad news

Civil war now, I’m ready to dismember SoundCloud rappers.

>leaf not number one

Attached: 1656928608798.jpg (199x225, 13.02K)

>88
Odd, was completely gone last night.
Thank you J.
Lucerne will be no Trouble.

I had the same shit happen to me with a bunch of whites. It's fact, the worst thing about blacks is their culture. It's not their skin colla or their brain, it's their shit fucking culture.

Is it just perspective or is that hockey stick bending like a piece of rubber when he whips it up?

>The official narrative is that he's a MAGA right wing nazi. Normies will believe it no matter how much proof there is to the contrary.
there are a lot of pictures with him at trump rallies and wearing a trump flag or pepe shirt, and not really anything that contradicts this except for fake shit made after the fact, so yeah people are going to believe it.

Thank you so much user. This was really pissing me off that I couldn't find it, and no wonder. It's fake and from a faggot video game. lol

Much appreciated.

Or... he was just nuts.

Icon is a 4 repeated and rotated.
But what if you did it with a 7?

Oh fuck, Nazi confirmed!!!

Attached: 16570382978624788256531845786057.jpg (1080x1536, 52.85K)

generous ranking, your country is at least top 3. We should be on there too.

Having an Antifa tattoo is going to do far more for public view than trolling a Trump rally

Groomers mad their pantifa faggot got caught.

not as lame as calling it a nazi wolfsangle reference lmao.

>Or... he was just nuts
Yea, antifa 100%

Blacks can function fine in White society if they are held to the same basic minimum standards. The problem is that jews created a parallel society for Blacks in the 60s that defined itself by what it wasn't (American "White" culture)

he doesn't have an antifa tattoo though

it's just a tatoo of a rose. the rose isn't even associated with antifa - it's just a progressive dem thing.