What’s their deal?

Attached: ABDE59A4-ACBF-43DC-8B4C-D14B3A5F4062.jpg (1125x1490, 712.81K)

You tell me, 1pbtid
Come on, nigger

Future of the united sharts of jumerica

independent of deez nuts

Attached: w8bdtivknnm71.jpg (405x362, 16.41K)

some tribes have been missed out

I literally started this thread 3 minutes ago, of course I only have 1 post

And then suddenly the roads go to shit and the lights turn off and they blame you cause theres no fresh water

I don't know about North America, but everything in México is made up bullshit.

Death to kikes

Attached: silly.gif (350x197, 618.51K)

Because the Irish have a history of being conquered by superior peoples they tend to act similar to them. Potato niggers.

Conquered Stone Age tribes seething that their betters beat them.

>Poorly known groups.
Independence for poorly known groups when?

Attached: Wits.jpg (300x168, 10.72K)

The irish are retarded inbred niggerloving faggots. They are so inbred they cant even speak intelligibly because their teeth are pointing in 19 different directions and overlap each other. They love importing niggers even more than Amerisharts and leafs do, and wil be extinct in their own ancestral lands within 2 generations. Also, and worst of all, they are communists. And despite how tough they claim to be the primary targets for their "military" are toddlers out for a shop with their mum. They are such pos subhumans that the kikes couldnt even use them as slaves and had to import niggers instead. The prevailing opinion 100 years ago is that they are subhuman and nigger tier savages, and that opinion was absolutely correct. The filthy micks couldnt even catch fish to eat and starved when the English took their potatoes. Pathetic.

I live in poorly known groups territory, there's much we could learn from this people's but they are poorly known

did any of those groups even *make* a map?

Kek

college

fuck them irish cunts

It's amazing to me that all the indians agreed on this map and lived in peace and harmony until the evil white man showed up.

Attached: 1639204199957.jpg (480x360, 25.01K)

They were the Pakawanic Tribes I think.

Lol. Lmao. Just lol and lmao. I lol my lmaos on this.
Also they gave the Metis' territory to a bunch of rando featherniggers, sacre bleu!

Attached: twitter 27.jpg (1073x763, 94.5K)

No. Inkas thought Qusqu was the centre of the known universe.

This. Not Native enough apparently, bloody Fenians.

Attached: Draapoo Michif.png (800x600, 9.02K)

They gave the Mestizos' territory to a dozen groups of stone age freaks who don't even speak Spanish.

>Skips the Illini in Illinois
Should I just post a map of Ireland with New Lagos as Dublin?

I HATE THE IRISH
I HATE THE IRISH
I HATE THE IRISH

In Alaska they are called Inuits, not Eskimo. Ungans not Aleuts Whoever made this up is a colonizer. I'm pretty fucking offended right now and I'm white.

Attached: inuit.jpg (1563x1378, 239.6K)

Where do you live? I live in Susquehannock.

They bitch and moan like the niggers. They're feather niggers.

>Boarders are imaginary lines
>YOU ARE ON STOLEN LAND THAT ARE DIVEDED BY BOARDERS ON THIS MAP

BASED!

Attached: 1653972649985.jpg (563x571, 40.43K)

The Irish are such massive nigger lovers, they need to be carpet bombed and any Diaspora in other countries rounded up and put in internment camps.

>No Cherokee
>No Choctaw
>Most of the territory indicated as "belonging" to these other irrelevant tribes is uninhabitable without modern European technology and only saw human feet while people were migrating between habitable areas. Even that map has a large chunk of US as uninhabited.

KYS

Attached: god hates OP.jpg (600x673, 57.67K)