Uhhhhh vaxx anons

you didnt take pfizer right? you took novavax r-right??? novavax is not mRNA

Attached: .jpg (1920x1080, 99.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news-medical.net/news/20220308/Effect-of-COVID-19-mRNA-vaccine-on-in-vitro-glial-cells-of-the-brain-studied-by-Raman-spectroscopy-and-imaging.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How naive of you really?
They're all the same!
Even the so-called seasonal flu shot right now are laced with that nasty mRNA shit.

wrong. why are you boomers so retarded

Why would anyone take that shit?

Because they are all lame shits NPCs like that of the op user. That's why.

it is like the vaccines you were given as a child for other illnesses. natural and not mRNA. its been an option for Any Forumstards that arent neets and actually have a job

All vaccines are for worthless goyim

Attached: novavax.jpg (543x1024, 209.72K)

purebloods rise up

mRNA master zombie race checking in, surviving all nasty shit, nobody is sick, nobody is dying. Pretty sure I can mine the moons of Jupiter if need be, keep me in mind.

>it is like the vaccines you were given as a child for other illnesses
>Implying they isolated COVID (they didn't)

Ok, Vaxxoid.
Keep telling yourself that copium idea, alright? Kek.

It is not.
Do your research vaxtard.

I didn’t have a choice as a child. I would have said no.

you know that when you were born you were injected by vaccines sponsored by these same founders. are you dumb?

i have. you havent. now drop the memeflag

>thinks any vaccine is "good"
>think mRNA wasnt secretly being used years before the vaxxoffensive
hahhahahaahahah the state of australians

K E E P B O O S T I N G D U N D E E

There is no evidence that dumping spike proteins into somebody's organs is going to produce normal immunity

Did you actually take one? I prefer to just observe

>!
You're the retard, you vaxxcattle needle junkie.
Keep boosting and telling yourself fairy tales surrounding your own latent suicide

what's that got to do with anything? i am not defending vaccination. i am just saying novavax is not mRNA

Novavax also causes heart issue due to spike protein poisoning.

I took none of them. And I never will.

>natural
I like how you called a vaccine natural, simply because of the (believed) non-inclusion of mRNA.

Vaccines are bioweapons, they've always been bioweapons. It's a disease lottery and a hard-biological potential-limiter of humans.
They've always been latent disease lotteries adminstered by jews. Always. Since cowpox, the beginning of vaccination when they injected cow pus into people (with OBVIOUSLY deadly results)

I got Pfizer. Coping hard. What a refund.

Six months after getting second shot had a seizure. Ended up I. The ER. MRI revealed a glioma in my brain that was pressing on my brain causing the seizures.

Had to get brain resection.

Off work now on gibs all summer. Not quite sure my brain is fully healed.

Girlfriend got shot. Month after had chest pains. Went to ER. Saw cardiologist. Has pericarditis...

We want refunds

Well, I'm off now.
What's the point of having a pointless convo with some prion brain vaxxie anyway?

P.S. Go on champ and get some of that moth juice mRNA shits and report back, alright?

why are you sperging so hard leaf? i am saying that novavax is natural as in previous traditional vaccines. what i meant by natural is traditional

Nigger nobody here (that actualy comes here with any sort of frequency) did not take any NIGGER JAB.

The rest are newfags and reddit normies who will reply to your post and never be seen again.

Even if you took the Novavax, you are still retarded cattle that is only motivated by peer pressure and group think and the jew is right in calling you a goyim.

news-medical.net/news/20220308/Effect-of-COVID-19-mRNA-vaccine-on-in-vitro-glial-cells-of-the-brain-studied-by-Raman-spectroscopy-and-imaging.aspx

yes, i took the novax.

>you took novavax r-right???
Bidens blocked novavax for 9 months.

>novavax is not mRNA

Attached: A11405D6-9BB0-445F-9318-D46208AC9AB8.jpg (1011x1354, 134.39K)

so traditional bioweaponry, still sounds weird.

nigger cattle.

Attached: 1649354775512.jpg (773x607, 36.89K)

You are defending novavax you shill faggot.
It is NOT the same as traditional vaccines.

You can also calling some chemical substance "natural" or "naturally derived with traditionally method" and gets killed by it.
So, keep this in mind and stop shilling for your lame juice already.

Covid is krait and cobra venom administered through water. No such thing as a virus.

i viruses don't exist then mRNA doesnt exist.

that's like saying you don't believe in computer viruses, but you can accept that computer software is real. wtf?

which is funny because novavax is an american company right? if it is like the others then why wont they let the jab in? it took years before they made it available in europe and australia and canada while pfizer and the rest were made instantly aviailable. something is not right about the regulatory delay

post proof it is mRNA? you cant

Eh basically I just didn't take it (the vax)
I know I know
I'm sorry!!
Hahahahaha

Didn't take any. Read what Geert Vanden Bossche says, antibody titers are a sacred cow but so little to stop transmission and when it evolves resistance to the Abs it will result in enhanced virulence too

I was in the Novovax trials and thought it was wonderful. I thought I had the placebo.
Got the other series when it came out & felt a little crummy for a day.
Still haven't caught it to my knowledge & I was also in thing where I got tested for free every week but that ended last Summer.

i dont think you understand how traditional vaccines work but ok

i thought you were going to leave?