Interracial Marriage

Some of you guys are claiming that after Roe v. Wade, the SCOTUS would go after interracial marriage. I believe this is impossible, as minority women would riot like never before seen for their White men. White women don't care about killing babies even close to the level that poc women love BWC.

Attached: 1656818660142.jpg (1080x2221, 290.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HqiWFLsgVi4
youtu.be/_cckXuf1wps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

walllahi did not read. shit thread i can tell

>poc shut up fag theres no poc going after white boys

Bro why is your dick only 3 inches long?

My 7/10 asian girlfriend literally licks my white asshole while pumping my dick with her hands. No white girl will do that for you in 2022.

If you guys tried to ban interracial marriage I'd join their side and make sure every white daughter is sold off to niggers.

Attached: comehomewhiteman.jpg (720x891, 157.23K)

>My 7/10 asian girlfriend literally licks my white asshole while pumping my dick with her hands. No white girl will do that for you in 2022.
>no white girl will lick assholes
I guess white girls are better than I thought

It’s going to become so common that there will be no more white boys because they aren’t being born anymore

Attached: FD478D36-BCC5-417A-955B-FDD89D656753.jpg (536x591, 66K)

Claiming that loving v. Virginia is on as shaky ground as roe is absolutely absurd. Not that I care if it were reversed, but it’s absolutely chicken little claiming the sky is falling.

white women made their choice. Basically none of them are willing to spread their legs and have kids with guys that aren't Chad. Few of them want to have kids at all.

So all the asian women are swooping in to take up the opportunity.

All the ruling did was make it a a states rights issue. Either fight for it at the state level or push it to be Law/constitutional amendment. Retards are to busy crying about it to push it through on a fed level because A.) They are to busy trying to push gun control. and/or B.) If they don't fix it then they can use it as a dividing issue for votes.

Just like big pharma. A cure for X means that many lost customers. So they wont fix it because then it would not be a voting issue.

that bitch is almost bald, probably from years of hair modifications

Beautiful family

If Asian women go ballistic over that, it would be a pretty good shit test desu. Basically the only people mad about this are coal burners and "minority" women. I don't know the extent to which it can be upheld though. If you have a small community with Scottish men and Finish women, it's not necessarily the case that both those groups are the same "race" technically speaking. If it's as dump as "is it black/white", or "is it yellow/brown", it's not particularly distinct.

Then again, what is marriage?

Truth. They'll hand gay marriage down to the states like they did abortion and stop there. Even the red states that would ban gay marriage wouldn't ban interracial marriage.

god send let it happen, this is going to burn out all the POC thots who suffer from sane non-whyte inferiority complex subverted by kikery and lib dogshit globohomo agenda to seek "muh whitey cock" as their approval seeking coping mechanism, as well as killing the white race as we know it. There will be less racism and less race related issues if banning interracial marriage comes into effect. Black man will be forced to die or take responsibility of himself and caretake his women. Decades of self-hatred and lack of self-respect among all races have torn apart the foundational family structure which yields strong identity, culture and traditions. Thomas will restore peace and family values inshallah.

Muhammad Ali and Louis Farrakhan was fucking right

Muhammad Ali on interracial relationships: youtu.be/HqiWFLsgVi4

Louis Farrakhan on interracial marriage: youtu.be/_cckXuf1wps

Where did people even get that idea it obviously would never happen

the real based outcome would be that the state recognises NO marriages - because marriage is a purely religious concept.

Marriage isn't purely religious. Common law countries recognise a common law marriage which is a long term unmarried relationship.

>Common law
bong why do you have to codify everything into a legislation, fucking autist

Yes, marriage is a purely religious concept. It doesn't mean that it's race specific. If the only determination for marriage is between a man a woman, then the only thing that can be ruled out is gay marriage(who cares, the homos can call it something else).

However saying marriage is race specific doesn't make any sense.

The die has been cast here. I see three pol users of the future

Oi, do you have a loisense for that marriage? Let me see that loisense(also ignore the Muslim rape gangs in Burmingham, a8 euros, a8 Canadians).

Sure and I don't mind something existing from the state to deal with legal issues - but it shouldn't be called a marriage. A marriage is a religious concept and it's between the couple and their God.

A common law marriage isn't law or legislated. It's an assumption made to treat any unmarried long term relationship as a marriage.

oi they been shagging for 5 years and they still don't have a loisense of marriage. Better give them a loisense for it.

It's up to you and your religious beliefs whether it's race specific or includes faggots as far as I'm concerned. I don't think the Government should have anything at all to do with it.

Christians from traditional denominations can continue to go about saying "gay marriage doesn't exist" - while the Government can legally enforce divorce/separation rights etc on legal relationships.

Common law is specifically not legislation. The entire concept evolved from pre-christian germanic law where disputes were settled by tribunals and courts, as opposed to the roman system of government passing explicit laws (what modern day statute law descends from; what non-anglo countries use). It’s only been the last 150 or so years that the British and other anglosphere countries have moved away from pure common law in favour of a mix of it and statute law.

Common law by design operates outside of the jurisdiction of legislature/politicians.

>be me
>based white natsoc bro
>hate kikes and shitskins
>qt latina says "hola papi"
>mfw

Attached: pepe_sweat.jpg (234x215, 8.43K)

ITT
>We're white nationalists
>Also we hate whites

you deserve to be honor killed in the most heinous way public by your relatives

To be fair Latinas are usually already around 1/3rd European if not more. They are the most bleachable shitskins on the planet.

Attached: E21EE743-7961-45D1-AF88-5DA1427CB3AC.jpg (885x960, 329.81K)

She also will never give you white children

Slow down bergstein

Personally I don't see why governments should enforce it either way. The only "benefit" is GDP and mass migration of (((skilled workers))).

Checked

Not worth a screencap, but put me in anyway

Until they hit the goblino wall

Canada is a common law country too, zhang

>be a weak white faggot who can't please your own women and breed more white offpspring
>resort to genetic inbreeding in the false hopes of "muh future bleached fully le 100% aryan family tree"
>offspring grows up and resorts to self-sterilization because of ugliness and self-hatred

Checked

How'd you guess?

look at her eyes, it is disgusting