The Far Right and Far Left Agree on One Thing: Women Don’t Count

If you dont feel like reading the entire thing just take away this single paragraph.
>The women’s movement and the gay rights movement, after all, tried to free the sexes from the construct of gender, with its antiquated notions of masculinity and femininity, to accept all women for who they are, whether tomboy, girly girl or butch dyke. To undo all this is to lose hard-won ground for women — and for men, too.
At risk of sounding like a Zoomer I believe
>You get what you fucking deserve!!!
Is fitting.
archive.is/HMsba

Attached: untitled.png (645x1102, 818.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EltJfpfmJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>women
lol
stopped reading there. next thread

Attached: 289993679.jpg (900x900, 57.24K)

I hope women enjoyed the 50 years of not being treated like shit, because they're going right back in the kitchen now.

Attached: (roaring laughter) lol lmao.jpg (200x168, 6.27K)

>women get 5+ decades of societal pedestalizing
>they aren't happy because they have to share the pedestal

What is a woman, anyways?

I think this goes beyond that. I think they will be erased even from the vocabulary...and they know is coming.

I don't understand the explanation in the OP. What is the article whinging about?

lmao not my problem

The right treats women as equals, which feels like oppression to all these coddled bitches. The left, on the other hand, doesn’t even know what a woman is.

The holed ones (formerly known as women) are slowly figuring out they were never in charge of a movement, revolution or any such thing but that they were always in fact the brand mascot, until recently.

Attached: dunno.png (560x407, 12.63K)

>what we say is right
But i want to be a mysogynistic and racist heterosexual white man. No room for that in your agenda? Fuck your wannabe inclusion then!

>crazy women abolish men supremacy
>crazy women create crazy men
>crazy men become feminists
>crazy men abolish women
they could live good, happy lives as house wives, have children and create healthy families but they chose to be whores

Attached: It's funny.jpg (500x496, 54.84K)

>Be woman
>Immasculate men
>If any man you don't want talks to you or htis on you just scream and shame them
>Touching is basically rape
>Men are being toxic masculinity is toxic
>Women force their way into men activities and interest
>Men just need to rape less and be more feeling
>Men are basically the source of all issues
This is okay from women gave them a leg up and let them do whatever the fuck they wanted without even needing to do any work especially in the well paying fields where they are hand held and put on display for existing
They emasculated men to the point they now believe they're women as they've had the masculine urges beaten out of them and the fear of authority from even speaking wrong put into them.

This is a problem created by women and why you should never listen to women

if you're a butch dyke you're not really a 'woman.'

>If any man you don't want talks to you or htis on you just scream and shame them
youtube.com/watch?v=6EltJfpfmJg

yeah thats right now get back to the kitchen babe lol

You really need a woman, G

let them kill each other

Attached: untitled.png (772x607, 467.42K)

Women should be property.

About time both sides came to the correct conclusion.