How hard are you trusting that plan, user?

Attached: Queer for Q.jpg (726x438, 85.05K)

Qanon IS a psyop, created by grifters and co opted by kikes to lead people up the garden path

I believe that there's a psyop trying to convince people that QAnon is a psyop; not because it isn't a psyop (it totally is), but it is to further distract you from what is really happening around you. Basically; people are being led down a conspiracy rabbithole so deep and false that they completely ignore what is being done publicly and boldly. Sometimes, Occam's Razor really is the best explanation, and some people genuinely hold incredibly stupid or contradictory beliefs.

What about a psyop trying to convince people that there is a psyop that is trying to convince people that QAnon is a psyop?

>be Jim Watkins
>former DoD contractor
>run a "pig farming" (body disposal) operation in the Philippines
>hiro is so scared of you he simply gave up his half of ownership on 2chan for free and walked away
>cuckwheels lived in fear of you
>takeover Q tripcode and turn a stupid LARP into agitprop
Watkins is a monster

Definitely a psyop. Only a psyop could successfully convince others that a psyop was being done to make them think another psyop is actually a psyop, when in reality it is just another psyop created to have them lower their guards for the real psyop.

>It's a PSYOP run by Jews to make Americans hate Jews.
That's what you retards actually believe.

Who said anything about the kikes, user? We're just having fun here, calm the fuck down you overly sensitive faggot.

I ain't doing shit today JIDF, keep making Q threads and I'll keep redpilling.

WTF do you think Q is you fucking retard?

>to make Americans hate Jews
no one said that you fucking faggot

Just because you're a fag and I just skullfucked your retarded fucking logic doesn't make me a faggot.

Have you met a Q follower that didn't hate Jews?

I mean you can't separate the fact that Qanon turned a bunch of neo-liberal Americans into anti-semites, just go to 8kun for five seconds retard.

Suck my neet cut dick JIDF, fuck you fags.

APMEX.COM

FUCK YOU JEWS

>implying jews don't need manufactured oppression
It's literally how they get by

I've never met a Qanon supporter at all. The people online are largely bots and glowies looking to distract people with nonsense. They want to steer people who are on the edge of being red pilled about jews, or already are, away from any type of organisation
>8kun
lol lmao just kill yourself you fucking nigger

Stay mad Kike

Lol get off my internet you underage faggot

>shilling for a larp
amazing
kill yourself, OP

Just because you thieves steal something doesn't make it yours.

Seems pretty risky, they took the guns in Germany before they tried this shit.

You're a retarded faggot. Just wanted to remind you again about how you're retarded and like being fucked in the ass.