LEAVING AMERICA

Anyone here successfully left America?

There's no future in this nigger country.

Attached: AB8DBDDF-9A93-4C85-820C-5A520B64094B.jpg (876x1280, 253.11K)

if you can’t make it here you can’t make in anywhere
/thread

haha whitoid btfo

i fucked off out of that shithole years ago.

Attached: usa.jpg (960x950, 332.24K)

Its atill the best if you can believe it

I am floating the possibility of moving to Vietnam to not only be with my girlfriend, but live like a king if I do remote work and receive the same pay as I do here. I am a Computer Science major.

I'll trade with you. I would like to move to the land of the free home of the brave and the closest place in the world to actual concrete EVROPA.
>imagine not realizing USA is best country
sad!

Attached: 457457457.jpg (800x1269, 434.38K)

Just move to normal state... There's no other countries left. Its just us.

And why is that?

The exit tax is really high right now since so many people renounced citizenship in 2020
The people I know who left are much happier being free from the capitalist system and away from the corrupt political theatre the country has taken.

Sad but true

Go live in London, it's 99%+ white there

where'd you go? was it worth it?
not the point of this thread
you're retarded, we are 60% nigger/spic and rising fast

I have seen that statue MANY times. I used to live right near there. It's in downtown Springfield, MA.

Also, don't go there. Too many niggers and Ricans.

>There's no future
so make one

I did, to Canada, only to discover that it is even worse there and have since returned.

>we are 60% nigger/spic and rising fast
Not on your own acres so who the fuck gives a shit
No worries.

By pouring through all the documents and contemplating the highest truths I have concluded that this general area is THE PLACE.

Attached: This is factual EVROPA.png (1920x1187, 919.67K)

Everywhere else is worse

>nigger/spics
this is a cope, if you are even moderately intelligent and amicable you can live a very comfortable life (free of whatever minorities your fear) in USA not afforded anywhere else on earth, OP is just a lazy faggot
easiest place to achieve financial success which affords whatever surroundings you want, cannot so this anywhere else on earth

I did in high school and spent most of my adult life as an expat but had to come back during COVID. I considered this a regret until the start of this year. Now I'm okay with it but am still relocating within the country. It's not super hard to leave and is especially easy to figure out how to stay outside the US once you're out. But it takes a certain personality that I do not think most people have. You have to be very adaptable and hyper-independent (especially helps if you're not fond of your family or are already used to spending holidays etc. alone). You also need to be good at being the "grey man," which I find most Americans especially really struggle with - basically not being obnoxiously obviously American, able to kind of blend in and not look confused and lost even if you are. You also need to be able to handle uncertainty and risk: most people say shit like "oh you're so lucky that's so cool, I've always wanted to do something like that" until they realize this meant going to a place you've never been to with a language you do not speak on a tourist visa and leveraging your native english skills to get a job before that visa runs out. The visa process can be annoying as well depending on the country you relocate to. I mean it's always annoying but in Ukraine for example they don't let you get visas in the country, so I'd have to go to Moldova, go to the Ukrainian embassy there, and come back.

I remember meeting a guy around '09 that left as soon as Obama was elected. At the time I thought he was nuts although I didn't like Obama. He went to some Caribbean island if I remember right. Only talked to the guy for like 30 seconds but for some reason I still think about him sometimes

nigga just move to the frontier states

Not at all, Japan is flourishing and exiting stagflation, South Korea is doing great also. Norway and Denmark are good plenty of areas to leave the corrupt states of America

central europe. completely:
> lower overall tax rate
> more personal freedom (yeah, i can own guns)
> government doesn’t constantly crawl up your ass
> the socialized services are very decent, private is decently priced if you want that instead
> bigger sense of social cohesion, even amongst groups that aren’t exactly the same
> people who remember actual fucking commies don’t like new commies
> very little faggotry
> gas is fuck off expensive, but i don’t need to drive so it balances out
> vat makes “things” cost more, but usually doesn’t apply to food or regular living things, just “stuff”. however, at least you can see it up front (it’s the displayed price).
> general living expenses are cheaper so the vat thing doesn’t hit so hard
> not even remotely close to as litigious as the us. slipping and falling because you were retarded doesn’t mean you just won the lottery.
> the women act like women, like being women, and expect you to act like a man (that took some getting used to…it’s not just not being a faggot, you’re expected to protect, provide, know things, fix shit, pick up heavy things, etc. in return they care about their appearance, take care of the house, take care of the kids, and appreciate the stuff you do
> a degree isn’t a “job ticket”. yeah, you need one most of the time for certain careers, but early on you decide if you want that or tech school.
> the food is good and comparatively inexpensive.
> good beer.
> crazy safe. weirdly so. i’ve personally seen young women, dressed in a skirt and heels, visibly drunk coming back from clubbing, walking at home at 2 in the morning by themselves more times than i can count. why? because there’s no reason not to. the worst thing that might conceivably happen is that you get pickpocket. maybe.
> neighborhoods feel like, well, neighbors instead of a bunch of people who just happen to live next to each other.
probably other stuff, but that covers most of it.

Once you’re here you can never leave

Why the fuck would Ukraine be a place to move to at this point in time

Did you skip the "Moved during COVID" part or are you assuming I'm suggesting Ukraine right now because I used it as an example of shitty visa processes.

>degenerate women walking around drunk
why are you leaving USA memefag?

if you want to leave America the first thing you gotta do is get in a time machine and go back to the year 2019, at the very latest.