How do you guys retain sanity in this world?

How do you guys retain sanity in this world?

Attached: 15474352412.jpg (201x250, 10.04K)

Sani-what?

I have autism. Insanity was never a choice.

I like to shitpost on JIDF while on Any Forums. Just like to remind everyone that Jews did 9/11. Stuff like that.

nigger i broke years ago lmao.

I dont even brother, I only care about money and vidya, society can suck my polenegroe cock

>Implying we're sane

I keep a garden

Attached: APUDON.jpg (1367x760, 239.77K)

I have had a mental breakdown.
My mind shut off. My reality was false.

pills

You just realize bad things will happen, but they have to happen. Boomers destroyed the planet. You can't control the weather, you can only make people aware. If we are all aware of all things, there are no issues. We will progress.

Live in a white state, own my own land. I can get up in the morning, walk outside with three dogs off leash, walk barefoot on the grass, pee anywhere I want. Let the chickens out to roam around the yard. Go inside, work from office, keep Ruger 10/22 near the office window in case a fox comes into the field. When I get done, walk outside barefoot, fire up grill, cook dinner, feed dogs and chickens. Put my feet up and look at the stars.
Took a bit to get here, but man, it is good now.

Don’t do drugs. Don’t be a drunk. Eat healthy. Get sleep. Get exercise. Spend time in nature. Find a hobby that makes you happy. Put down your fucking phone.

Drugs and travelling

I drink an obscene amount

Christ

Attached: Jesus Chad Trade Offer.png (1070x1321, 1.14M)

>I can get up in the morning, walk outside with three dogs off leash, walk barefoot on the grass, pee anywhere I want
homeless people can do this in any major city and dont have to pay property tax annually

If you're sane in this world you're subhuman, channel the dread and rage productively, don't lose you fucking mind
and do glow ops for (((them))) or futile happenings, organize however you can, advance your position however you can, either be prepared to fight or support fighters, identify what will matter going forward, gain experience in those fields (you're working for shekels anymore more, lord knows those are less valuable every day), cut the chords however you can, show others how it's done and remember It just gets worse before it gets worse.

Attached: 1654216345064.jpg (750x741, 115.09K)

i dont

Attached: 161.gif (256x192, 1.54M)

Naming the Jew

I'm a massive proponent of schadenfreude and enjoy watching people suffer so this is a perfectly normal environment for me!

Laughter. Not yet picrel.

Attached: apustaja_joker.jpg (600x600, 67.43K)

I don't have to deal with anyone else's pee. Worth the tax.

by making normies question everything, it will probably make them more crazy but it should level out and release us from clownworld