Treason.
It had to be done this way.
One nation.
Nation of We the People.

HUNT.
RED OCTOBER.
COMING SOON.
Q

Attached: 7821d7f36192e913e6a04eb40ac950c91fe01d9f1ef83404bb4df987502033ec.jpg (513x372, 44.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_operations_(United_States)
youtu.be/VA4e0NqyYMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1656381662043.jpg (725x505, 49.07K)

Roger that, military in control, Biden can't get a 21 gun salute. JIDF spams q nonsense.

This represents a significant boost in JIDF qposts today, why are they so scared? Why are the jews so afraid of everyone knowing the sacrifice children?

>It had to be done this way.
We just had to let them rape kids for a little bit longer, amirite, patriots?

Attached: tRUsTtHePLaN.png (550x543, 33.7K)

Not trying to shill, poison the well but this shit reads like conspiracy theory horoscope. If you stay broad enough you can't be wrong. If anything, this nonsense is just making everyone on the right look gullible.

Who said the children are still being raped and the bad guys aren't arrested already?

>We just had to let them rape kids for a little bit longer
You would know best on these matters Satan

You notice that this shit pops back up a few months before the midterms? This Q shit seems like a psyop

>gooble gobble gooble gobble word soup
This shit helps no one
Let me know when this faggot is dumping actual leaks

>RED OCTOBER.
Heard shit like this before. Didn't happen. At least nothing that was apparent to me. Everyone needs to engage in and promote revolution and ignore cope.

I noticed it popped up the day Space Force activated their intelligence unit. I won't be voting in November, sweet PSYOP Q.

THE ZAMBONI WILL PEPPERONI

Q is a leftist psyop. It's a misinformation campaign, designed to cripple political opponents from knowing the truth and to keep them from acting. That's why shills mocked people for believing in it after they won and stole the election unimpeded.

Attached: Ed6U8eqWoAYE36e.jpg (227x234, 8.18K)

fpbp

Attached: 1655087569268.jpg (1024x853, 100.44K)

"The purpose of United States psychological operations is to induce or reinforce behavior perceived to be favorable to U.S. objectives. They are an important part of the range of diplomatic, informational, military and economic activities available to the U.S. They can be utilized during both peacetime and conflict. There are three main types: strategic, operational and tactical. Strategic PSYOP include informational activities conducted by the U.S. government agencies outside of the military arena, though many utilize Department of Defense (DOD) assets. Operational PSYOP are conducted across the range of military operations, including during peacetime, in a defined operational area to promote the effectiveness of the joint force commander's (JFC) campaigns and strategies. Tactical PSYOP are conducted in the area assigned to a tactical commander across the range of military operations to support the tactical mission against opposing forces."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_operations_(United_States)

We are in control.
Attached pic.
What date [leak, not article]
Pay attention.
Q

Attached: 652133b0cebd48699b11c279c83891eceee037d27b71f3c8e89a2ddfe36a4c78.png (884x1105, 514.05K)

2018 will be glorious!

>2018 will be glorious!
Could be the year they wish to psychologically reset us to.

gas yourself nigger you did nothing last time because you're a jew.

Why is Jew user active again?
When will he realise he is not popular on Any Forums?

Attached: antichristmoshiah.jpg (152x332, 9.11K)

right wing Q tards be like

Attached: 1655514946151m.jpg (1024x938, 156.81K)

youtu.be/VA4e0NqyYMw

Q

fellow patriots
dicks
where do they come from?
dicks in my butt
am I gay?
cum buckets
cum taste like [pineapple]
did i eat pineapple?
wear a little tiara
hellicopter penis dance
mommy used to spank my penis
what does it mean?
tranny surgery in two more weeks
trust the plan
gay thoughts in control of my body

Take your time, fren. No hurries.

Attached: papillon.jpg (1280x536, 50.04K)

2 more weeks!

Attached: habbening.jpg (600x446, 87.19K)

I have AIDS

Ö

>this shit reads like conspiracy theory horoscope.
because it is
>This Q shit seems like a psyop
you absolute fucking genius, how did you guess?

So y'all want the "military in control" ?? yet the documents i've found links "The CYM Group" to U.S. military bases, Adrenochrome harvesting and "termination" of Children. So who are the "good guys"?

>i was merely pretending to be retarded
hasnt change the fact that you should gas yourself, nigger. You didnt do anything because you're a jew then and you wont do anything because you're a jew now

>We are in control.
>Attached pic.
>What date [leak, not article]
>Pay attention.
>Q
first, you are not Q. second, we've known about the Seth Rich leak and murder for 5 fucking years and yet JA is still being tortured and Hillary still walks. Oh I know, it HAD to be this way. phhhht.

There are 2 forces at work. The dark satanic forces, and the (false) light worshipping lucifarians.
It's time for the new order of (false) light to take over from the dark old order.
Q and Dr Malone and trump and the united nations and so on are part of the (false) light order.
Both are equally bad. They work together. The (false) light can't exist without the dark and vice versa. They are the yin yang or the squares of the masonic pavement.

Attached: floor67.jpg (954x757, 102.34K)