Why is America poisoning the world?

You force people all over the world to love niggers even though their countries don't even have that many niggers.

Attached: 712.jpg (973x432, 53.93K)

America is one of the hosts of Satan

>Why is America poisoning the world?

Because citizen Americans are literally and figuratively poisoned by corporate Americans.

American lifestyles are not conducive to a higher, evolutionary path of life. Their diets induce higher states of estrogen and docility. Their freedom is a delusion of the highest order.

They are the perfect consumers, addicts to the increasingly dystopic system of domestication forced upon them by their "elites" ("The System").

But famine is about to introduce evolutionary pressures into The System and chaos will weed out the weak, the NPCs.

Mutts are literally run by Synagogue of Satan.

Because niggers = Americanization. A country can't possibly be americanized if it doesn't contain niggers. Even more so given that all niggers strongly identify with America, the land of hip hop and gangsta "culture", Barack Obama, affirmative action etc.

It's literally that simple, niggers = Americanization.

its just jews man, those people aren't american and they never will be

1960s-1980s: Cultural subversion.
1990s-2020s: Cultural submediocricity.
That's why mumbling fags with the same beat in the background are so popular today.

at least you understand.
I can't believe the bad guys won long before any of us were born, and now we're paying for it tenfold

user, black people make up 13% of our population but if you watch media regularly you would imagine blacks were closer to 50%

Attached: lainey1.jpg (2123x2904, 1.38M)

Its jews, not Americans

The great Satan is bound to do evil.

You act like i have control over these globohomo companies

Americans have little to do with any of this. We're being subjected to the same abuse the rest of you are if not more.

>Americans have little to do with any of this
You fags are literal dindus. Fuck off.

I wish it was 2009 again.

fags hate women.

The spirit of Jezebel and the great whore of Revelation, Babylon the Great resides here now. America is a morality lesson, men are not fit to govern themselves, they are largely incapable of it and when one adds to that the propensity to be easily deceived, to embrace evil, then the destruction is assured. Therein lies the lesson - if the Lord tarries his return, America will become a proverb of how not to have a nation.

Based Japan

Attached: imperial-japanese-army-war-flag-closeup-view-imperial-japanese-army-war-flag-closeup-view-d-rendering-126276218.jpg (800x450, 39K)

So true, I can't watch TV without seeing black.

Attached: 1632145369238.jpg (620x270, 44.12K)

Pfff you give them too much credit.. you fell for our ruse.
That puppet state is used by Any Forums toids to misdirect blame. Seriously.. those pollacks in palestine are scumbags, but that they tell this den of the devil what to do? Fuuuuuuck no.

LOL. Does iraq, central america, the pacific islands, ukraine, etc.. tell us what to do? Not even NATO tells us what to do.. we tell everyone to jump and they all say "how high?". And that includes israel. They're good at squeezing more gibs by blowing up their colonizer BS out of proportion and making it seem like Saladin himself is at their front door but that's about it.

Don't believe the scapegoat hype. Those faggots do our bidding. There's no greater subject of Satan than the US of A.
I'm not even trying to be traitorous, I'm calling it like it is. This country worships Lucifer. They worship him and everyone is indoctrinated to it. They do it all but leave only one thing out.. his name.