>Black rights
Boomers: Okay.
>Miscegenation
Boomers: Sure.
>Gay is not a mental illness
Boomers: uhu
>Religious freedom applies to satanists and sand niggers too
Boomers: yup.

These are things you can't take back, once it's set it's set in stone.
They just didn't give a fuck about future generations.
Thanks boomers.

Attached: 12312983098123.png (598x511, 476.78K)

Boomers were the generation most under the spell of jewish mass media. Every time you blame a boomer you're not blaming a jew, which makes you a kike

this, fuck kikes

Get a job.

>Boomers couldn't control themselves from sucking jew cock
Yeah, that sounds like a failing on their part.
You can't excuse them because jews existed.
Jews were not a new invention at that time.

Boomers were the generation most under the spell of jewish mass media. Every time you blame a boomer you're not blaming a jew, which makes you a kike.

>i was only following orders

>they made me do it

im pretty sure this gets you off in a court of law every time

whos more contemptible, the devil, or the wretched soul that allows themselves to be corrupted?

if there werent greedy weak willed people in the world the jews would have no power

>redditspacing
>defending kikes
shocked

Boomers are lead poisoned

its not just boomers. my aunt fed me the "ill be dead soon anyway" line after having a conversation about the subtle long term consequences of immigration. shes gen x. the people that use this line always do it to end the conversation when they start feeling uncomfortable. theyre in total denial of what they helped create

I blame both. Both can die for all I care

Sure that's fair. My own dad thinks the country is too big to have the election stolen. But he also abhors violence so I realize he's harmless and can be disregarded

>defending boomers
go back to facebook le boomer

I'm not facebook, but you're on Any Forums attempting to take heat off jews. You're either a kike or their puppet

kys kike shill

See? Glad I'm bringing the heat back to the kikes

>A revolution cannot consist of old men, because the future belongs to the young
-Adolf Hitler, probably. Or Mao, idk. Point is Boomers need to be gassed.

Attached: the last exit.png (1910x2905, 947.18K)

as if you're going to stop the continuation of this to worse and worse things. The generation after you will blame you as you blame boomers. You're a faggot to not understand this.

But I blame boomers AND kikes. Now kys boomer.

Kikes and boomers are both bad, you fucking retard.
>Boomers good cuz kikes exist

>kike gets called out as being the pathetic shill it is
you're being too obvious you need to work on it

boomers have to be shamed for there to be even a slight chance that they will wake up to the error of their ways.

Do you guys just need an excuse for anti semitism.?