Nurse

Why is this generation narcissistic?

Attached: 59881135-10982831-image-a-87_1657018879362.jpg (306x378, 22.41K)

Niggers need to know the real n word.

person dies
nurse most effected

Social media

Jews

they literally saved us all show some fucking respect

Attached: Jun 3, 2020 New York pandemic everyone is dying ahhhhhh.webm (640x352, 2.79M)

Better take make a tik tok video

I’ll say it until my last breath, unless you enjoy having every moment of your life being spied on by the CCP, STAY THE FUCK OFF TIKTOK and ZOOM.

god i love clapping

Social media likes.
They are junkies.

Look how much I greave

In America, all Healthcare facilities receiving federal funds (e.g., Medicare) are required by the DHHS OIG to host an anonymous hotline to report compliance and privacy concerns. If you find out where this happened, just go to the system's website and look for where to file a complaint. Healthcare organizations have 30 days to investigate and respond to the allegations.
t. Compliance Officer

From what? I recovered from covid on my own and so did everyone else I know.

>I recovered from covid on my own and so did everyone else I know.

this lmao
>go home and isolate and drink loads of water ty bye

And since the dawn of TikTok and the start of COVID-19, I've assisted in the termination of 23 employees, mostly all nurses, CNAs and LPNs (and one physician)

The media tells them they are heroes for charting symptoms and changing bed pans and social media lets them hop online and get endless validation and Chad cock. They make enough money they can live the consuuumer lifestyle and keep aborting their off spring until they are ready to settle down. Some take too long doing this and end up being the bitchy, old, fat head nurse who thinks she is a doctor to cope with the fact she has a barren womb.

Cool story bro but people in healthcare don't actually care about other people anymore.
t. in the healthcare system for over a decade and haven't met a single respectful doctor or nurse, they all have their heads so far up their asses they have no empathy.

My mom was a phlebotomist back in the 90s and she would often bitch about the useless whore nurses. I think the profession has always attracted that kind of woman...trying to get a doctor husband but getting older and fatter and new prettier nurses getting hired constantly, it seems to utterly break these women.

Go on

Im in two minds about this. On the one hand, being openly mocked is probably punishment enough and I dont wish her livelihood be destroyed to prove a point. On the other shes a woman and shouldn't be working to begin with.

Like what? Wiping my ass when I shit?

Attention is like heroin for women, that is why they value their social media profiles above all else

Report them. Even if it's just for workplace conduct concerns or it's HR concerns. The office of the inspector general requires a response from Compliance, and if it's not responded to in a timely manner, they can enforce penalties on the organization, of which you may be entitled up to 30% in remuneration.

Fuck off niger. They are the clows of this circus and its lies.

Ignorant nigger. It's not a pissing contest over who's MOST effected, but how much death is a nurse allowed to witness before they are allowed to BE effected?

You faggots whine about how nobody cares while simultaneous shitting on people who care. You're literally niggers with your crab in the bucket mentality. You're just mad that nobody will mourn your pitiful passing.

Attached: attention.jpg (740x925, 65.6K)

I always love imaging the context for these videos.
>Woman sitting at work looking at pictures of hotter, younger women
>Seething at how much attention they're getting
>Decide to make your own videos to get attention too
>Plan it all out
>Spend a 100+ on hair and makeup
>Many hours of getting it just right and picking an outfit
>Get custom scrubs too look just right
>Tell your coworkers to just stay away from this hallway for half a day
>Put up your phone on a tripod and make sure you got the shot lined up
>Pretend to collapse from overwork
>Pret- oh that one was actually good
>Time to try out filters to see which one makes you look hottest
>Crop, edit, trim.
>You've done practically no work these past couple of days but it's ok you got a couple of orbiters to cover for you and it's all gonna be worth it
>Think of the perfect captcha about how healtcare workers are heroes and how everyone is ungrateful and you're saving lives and it's taking a toll.
>Finally make the post.
>The dozen thirsty followers you've accumulated give you likes immediately, your brain lights up with dopamine
>This it you think, THIS is going viral
>It doesn't. The likes slow to a trickle.
>You swipe. Tiktok shows you a 14 year old girl getting 2 million likes by dancing in pajama bottoms and a crop top.
>You die a bit inside, just like your ovaries.

Nurses are underpaid employees and they feel not appreciated for their hard works. They wipe asses clean and carry for their patients physically and mentally.
Once covid happen (it didn't) (((they))) made it look as if nurses were the super heros fighting for humanity. So lots of them played along, also hoping that their situation and salary becomes better but it didn't.
If you confront any nurse about the covid scam, they will defend it and say stuff like
>do you know how hard we work ?
>how less we earn ?
You can realize that it's about their salary

Absolutely based.

My best friend's wife is a nurse. After working some time in a hospital she became ultra racist and does the bare minimum for niggers and arabs for are being treated for free anyway, while being as helpful as she can to white people, especially elders.

nurses make like 100k starting here, wtf you on abooot?