Pol's stance on intersex?

Right i am too invested and need to fucking know whats your goddam stance on intersex? and don't say troons we are literally not troons calling an intersex troon is on par as calling a native south korean citizen a western south korean tourist i see all ya feckers argue back and forth on trannies/jannies and chuds but where do ya stand on this

And when i mean intersex i mean
Turner's
klinefelter
Mullerian duct syndrome
And so on not people who 'identify'
I need to know
youtu.be/B3zvdW93bsQ

Attached: a4c433e9-c41a-49ed-9c35-99517a13c0f1_screenshot.jpg (1146x480, 28.64K)

Basically irregularities that can't breed similar to downies or kids born without dicks or vagina

Intersex =/= trans --on thst we agree

in short, if you have a penis, you belong in the men's facilities, irrespective of your other congenital defects

You make exceptions for statistical anomalies, not rules. Some mutant being born with vestigial internal testes does not validate tranny delusions. Besides, most never live into adulthood because those conditions come with other deadlier conditions.

Attached: 1656351599613.jpg (750x424, 94.8K)

I've been concerned that I am intersex for ages but I refuse to see a doctor about it.

Attached: images (22).jpg (223x226, 21.33K)

Intersex aren't troons. Troons are mentally ill.

Intersex are genetic abberations. There is no shame in being intersex.

Im not gonna deal with you

This

Never said they were a rule

Nor exception
Im just curious

Oh shit do you mean you as in genuine concern or just being a pol twat if its the former i apologise

I made it too adulthood and fecking hate the tranny delusion

I wish I was just trolling. It's either intersex or something else went wrong and I'm not sure which is worse

Well i cant help ya sadly get looked at
My situation became noticeable and was noticed very early on
Get checked

>My situation became noticeable and was noticed very early on
What do you have user?

My hatred for you has nothing at all to do with your genitals and everything to do with the way you type and the attitude you present

>words words words
You're still a mentally ill faggot. Go outside. Get sunlight. Stop sucking cock.

Persistent Müllerian duct syndrome a form of Pseudohermaphroditism

Oh you leaf

You literally have no idea what your talking about

Abominations that don't need special rights. They're male or female, whichever holds a majority of functionality. If they can be tied down and raped by a teenager, they're female, if they can tie a woman down as a teenagers they're a male.
I don't care otherwise.