Food

Carbs and sugar are generally not that bad, the only thing here is that you literally need to be doing physical work after you eat foods containing them. Unfortunately, the people's lifestyle has shifted so much that most people sit at a chair almost all day long without doing any physical work.
This of course leads to a required change in people's diets. In order to be healthy, you need to be eating more meat and fats. They are making you less fat. The food pyramid needs to change. Why aren't they doing it?

Attached: 1656936749978.jpg (1200x655, 96.48K)

post it faggot

Basically true. Children dont get fat (outside of America) because they never stop moving. If you move enough, then it almost doesnt matter what you eat.

Needs more sugar

>Carbs and sugar are generally not that bad, the only thing here is that you literally need to be doing physical work after you eat foods containing them.
Completely untrue. Approximately 50% of sugar is processed like poison and is unusable by the body for anything. You don't have a clue what you're talking about.

wrong, sugar makes people docile. Not even once.

Bullshit. You have to run for like an hour to burn 2 spoons of nutella.
Fuck this gay shit.

wtf is the problem? I need 3-4 months to go through one of those

>move enough
It’s almost impossible to out exercise a bad diet. I could eat processed food in front of the tv and rack up 5,000+ calories and the next day try to burn 5,000 calories and it would be close to impossible.

I want this shit but without the cocoa and hazelnuts. Is there something like that?

the palm oil is the problem

Sneed Oils

I eat about one of these a day and I only weigh 300 pounds

>5000 calories in an evening
american moment

Replace that sugar with some corn syrup

Attached: 1656359982652.png (764x694, 814.71K)

I used to teach at a gym. Drove me nuts watching overweight people (mostly women) put in an hour in a Zumba class or a spin class, then stand in line for a high-calorie “healthy protein shake.” (But it has fruit in it! It’s HEALTHY!) They were sucking down more they had burned that hour, and they weren’t skipping any meals.

You dont burn that many calories in one hour every few days. Basically poitnless for weightloss.

>you literally need to be doing physical work
Prolonged intense use of brain spends more energy than any physical work all but most trained human bodies can handle. Find me fat mathematician or high tier programmer.

sugar makes you fat because of the insulin response

sorry, sugar is bad for you and probably the reason why everyone is fat now

American meals can not rarely be 2x the size of the meals outside of america, but true, now its just 'noo im not kiddie now is le metabolism at 0 nooo' cope even though they only use cars to get around and dont exercise so they have shite muscles meaning they dont need high metabolism and so on, even if you just got a good amount of muscle you wouldnt need to exercise much at all to keep it if you maintain high protein

fat metabolism genetics copers need to all be strung up and shot

How to fix a country

1) Free gym membership for everyone
2) Less insurance/tax based on frequency of gym visits
3) Less insurance/tax based on carbon monoxide levels (non-smoker tests)
4) Less insurance/tax based on bodyfat ratio
5) Better education . if you eat carbs, more cardio, if you eat protein and fat, more lifting, if you eat nothing but sugar, more rope

The goyim would catch on

There is vanilla flavored cream

This. I eat like 1 cup of sugar each day in order to not kill myself because l hate my life. Before l found this trick l did weed and before that opiates. Sugar uis at least legal and easy to procure with no nogs involved.

Starving on only meat and animal fat isn't exactly healthy either. That's why they aren't doing it.

To be fair, the extremely low physical activity just isn't healthy. You could make people skinnyfat by putting them on a diet, but not fit.

>2) Less insurance/tax based on frequency of gym visits
Great way to punish triathlon athletes.

I want something like condensed milk, but with the consistency of nutella. Don't like vanilla, but what you suggested is probably close.

Dulche de Leche